Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Well it turns out that so-called secret kanji super was merely a bug (SB burn to a crisp damage with the normal speed).

So that's a myth busted.

So it turns out that Junpei is simply getting a re-adjustment to his "Clean Hit" attacks? Whew that's a relief. For a second there I really thought they were buffing Victory Cry itself. The last thing I need is an opponent that gets a steady health regeneration to hit even harder.

She did a million damage when she did EX Air Rampage at lvl 3 power charge.

Oh, so that's why she had access to multiple 100% kill combos for a paltry 100SP. Too bad. If it isn't 5B Fatal Counters, it's SB Power Charge>SB air Rampage. I bet that in later patches, she'll have Tomoe-Copter doing something insane as well that'll need fixing too.

Edited by Luminos564

So it turns out that Junpei is simply getting a re-adjustment to his "Clean Hit" attacks? Whew that's a relief. For a second there I really thought they were buffing Victory Cry itself. The last thing I need is an opponent that gets a steady health regeneration to hit even harder.

Oh, so that's why she had access to multiple 100% kill combos for a paltry 100SP. Too bad. If it isn't 5B Fatal Counters, it's SB Power Charge>SB air Rampage. I bet that in later patches, she'll have Tomoe-Copter doing something insane as well that'll need fixing too.

My Tomoe-Copter goes SOISOISOISOISO--TRIALOFTHEDRAGON

http://www.play-asia.com/persona-4-the-ultimax-ultra-suplex-hold-paOS-13-49-en-70-7bkh.html

Release date may just be a placeholder, but it's safe to say the region lock is certain.

dasitmane.png

"Though not confirmed yet, it has been rumored that this sequel might be region-free, as opposed to Persona 4 Arena which was locked."

There's no reason to region lock if the release is going to be JP only for a while. If they announce simultaneuosly releases like the first game though, then the lock will probably happen.

So I was browsing the Sho video forum here and saw amongst the V.S. section a "V.S. Adachi"

Has he been confirmed for the console release or is that wishful thinking?

It's a failsafe I guess.

I'd say the same. It is a fact that certain characters encounter him in their arcade runs and that others (like PerSHOna) are aware of him. But as to whether he has been confirmed playable? Nope, no mention at all.

I'd say the same. It is a fact that certain characters encounter him in their arcade runs and that others (like PerSHOna) are aware of him. But as to whether he has been confirmed playable? Nope, no mention at all.

I still think he is going to be playable in the console version..

I will be highly disappointed if all this built-up didn't result in him being playable.

(Okay, maybe there is no built-up, but adding him in would mean there has to be plans for him.)

I take it none of you played a little game called World Heroes where the final boss transformed into the playable characters for his attack animations? Buncha CASUALS.

If Makoto/Minato/Blue Hair manages to be playable sometime, can we actually have someone with the wild card that summons different personas mid battle?

Pfft, you guys are so lame. Orpheus and Messiah? Don't make me laugh. Clearly, Makoto's Persona ought to be Mara. Man spends 3 years as an immobile, giant locked door after getting so much booty in his own game, he starts to develop urges. Plus, who wouldn't want to see a literal dickhead riding a golden chariot in a fighting game?

And as I am clearly joking here, let me say that the answer is most likely Orpheus since Persona Q has it there. Telos if ATLUS/ASW want to be fancy and what have you.

I have been watching a lot of matches recently and I was curious about Aigis' move Orion. Is it a suplex, or just something regular looking?? If anyone has a video, that would work too.

That is disappointing, but I guess it can't be helped lol. I was pretty sure it would be a suplex. Thanks for answering my question so fast Rurouni, I will try to look around more before posting lol.