Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Rise being playable does sound really interesting but I hope Atlus will find a semi-decent explanation behind her Persona learning offensive skills (in fact, it looks like she has a new one)

I have a feeling that this has something to do with Persona 4 Dance, seeing as how her IK involves her P4D outfit. And that would actually explain how Rise defeats shadows too in that game.

Because it's always exciting when a non combatant makes it into a fighting game roster.

If this is more kokonoe nonsense though...

Igor's VA is dead so not too likely.

Igor has a new seiyuu for the movie, so that counts.

And every one talking about NA version, and here I am, asking the question what is in my signature.

If this is more kokonoe nonsense though...

Rise being pre-patch Koko tier would be goddamn hilarious. It would be funnier if it was Ken though, the hatred for him would shoot into critical levels.

Rise being pre-patch Koko tier would be goddamn hilarious. It would be funnier if it was Ken though, the hatred for him would shoot into critical levels.

Ken too!?!?!? #notpickingupthisgame lol jk but yea that would be infuriating.

I'm curious about region lock too. 2-3 weeks of disparity between versions isn't that bad though. 

In America, that is. :vbang:

Now that Rise is playable, I wonder if Fuuka is next - and if she is, how the hell is she going to be different. Then again, P4U has been doing a pretty good job at completely ignoring the original gameplay so far, so I have no doubt they can make both of them interesting.

Looks like I was right, she got a new Persona which means she can fight now.

Rise's okay I guess. Who I REALLY want though is Takaya.

Looks like I was right, she got a new Persona which means she can fight now.

Rise's okay I guess. Who I REALLY want though is Takaya.

She got a new persona!?!? Sub boss hype. And takaya (unfortunately) is as dead as he wanted to be

If Rise wants to be Kokonoe levels of retarded she's gonna have to find a way to out-stupid her sempai lol.  Don't forget for a second how stupid Narukami is in this game.

If Rise wants to be Kokonoe levels of retarded she's gonna have to find a way to out-stupid her sempai lol. Don't forget for a second how stupid Narukami is in this game.

Good thing im picking up yuka-tan, I won't be considered super unfair tier lmao

So I was checking around Persona thread in NeoGAF and some one is saying that according to the Famitsu scan, Rise's fighting style is base on Nekki Basara from Macross 7. Which would translate into overcoming your enemies with the power of rock.

Well, this is interesting. What has me more hype is the potential September release date. My vacation will be over by then so I'll have all the time in the world to get bodied enjoy the online. Hopefully it will be as good as BBCP's.

So I was checking around Persona thread in NeoGAF and some one is saying that according to the Famitsu scan, Rise's fighting style is base on Nekki Basara from Macross 7. Which would translate into overcoming your enemies with the power of rock.

That sounds awesome

That's weird, since Macross has more than enough powerful idols to be a better inspiration for Rise. Lynn Minmay, anyone?

If Rise wants to be Kokonoe levels of retarded she's gonna have to find a way to out-stupid her sempai lol.  Don't forget for a second how stupid Narukami is in this game.

Well if she's got the power of rock on her side, Yu's as good as dead against her. Or if you want Rise to put Yu-I-can't-believe-they-left-me-unchecked to shame just include any/all of the following:

-4K damage off of 5A/2A.

-Combos that last forever.

-Insane spacing game.

-Unblockable vortex-like attack.

-SP gain up the wazoo.

That sounds awesome

Heh sounds. I see what you did there.

Lol, like how everyone said koko having a gravitational drive was awesome? This bitch is gonna be taking parts of the screen and throwing it at us

Rock as in rock&roll or rock as in rocks?

Okay this week’s Famitsu leaks are coming in really early, though much information is still missing.

>For P4U2, the release date has been confirmed to be sometime in August and will be priced at 6XX0 Japanese yen.

>And yes, Rise is confirmed to be joining the roster. Battle style seems to be in the style of “LISTEN TO MY SONG.” (???)

>Every character from Persona 3 and 4 will have their individual story being told in the Story Mode.

>There is a new mode called “XX Arena Mode”, in which apparently your characters growth is tightly linked to your social link with the voice navigator

>Again, all these are really just hazy leaks for those of you who want all your leaks and rumours first hand. I’m sure come tomorrow, there will be more as well as clearer information about what all these mean.

XX arena mode sounds like the abyss mode from BB, i greatly welcome that

I envisioned something similar to that only instead of actually powering up your character directly, it would instead empower the Navigator who in turn will provide bonuses to you/debuffs to the enemy. If that's the case, Fuuka and Mitsuru will be the only Navigators I use for it XD.

One wonders if this means we will get all the Navigators off the bat and not have to break our thumbs completing Challenges or Score Attack (I still have not completed either, damn you ATLUS).

I envisioned something similar to that only instead of actually powering up your character directly, it would instead empower the Navigator who in turn will provide bonuses to you/debuffs to the enemy. If that's the case, Fuuka and Mitsuru will be the only Navigators I use for it XD.

One wonders if this means we will get all the Navigators off the bat and not have to break our thumbs completing Challenges or Score Attack (I still have not completed either, damn you ATLUS).

Not forcing us to do score attack lol. What is this, FAIR gaming???