Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreekAngel

[P4U2] Yosuke Speculations and Discussion

Would 5B being DC-Able mean you can connect 5b-5c-2c-236b..etc from mid screen? That'd be nice.

Depends on the dash cancel itself. I mean, how long would it last, how far it can carry, is it good, all of those factors

5B because dash cancelable just....doesn't sit with me right, does this mean our pressure game got buffed? or is 5B now - on block? or is 5A slower? or dash cancelable only on hit? Maybe I'm overthinking this.

No..or else it would be in this thread like all other P4C Yosuke things.

just heard from a siliconera report that yosuke has a new super with throwing a kunai volley. :/

Yeah, I read that article too and some of it is pretty fishy. Such as Labrys having a "new" super that's actually her old one.

I have a question. With the moonsault invincibility taken away, did yosuke get worse as a character? Because now I am unsure at this point, even though it is the first loketest

Not to put on a downer on things but if Moonsault isn't invincible at all...

See you guy in the Chie forums :3

Jokes aside, Yosuke still has a lot of good stuff going for him even without Moonsault (shorter glide sounds like a buff to me) but it is such a huge part of his game and one of the reasons why it's so difficult to challenge him in the air. Balance is of course relative and he could very well turn out strong even without an invincible Moonsault, but personally I'd consider it a major nerf for sure. Plus Moonsault is slow as shit so it's not even an effective crossup under normal circumstances, so if you take away the invul Moonsault gets relegated to a combo only tool which seems kinda bad design-wise :(

Not to put on a downer on things but if Moonsault isn't invincible at all...

See you guy in the Chie forums :3

Jokes aside, Yosuke still has a lot of good stuff going for him even without Moonsault (shorter glide sounds like a buff to me) but it is such a huge part of his game and one of the reasons why it's so difficult to challenge him in the air. Balance is of course relative and he could very well turn out strong even without an invincible Moonsault, but personally I'd consider it a major nerf for sure. Plus Moonsault is slow as shit so it's not even an effective crossup under normal circumstances, so if you take away the invul Moonsault gets relegated to a combo only tool which seems kinda bad design-wise :(

At least we get new tooooools

In my honest opinion; depending on how V Slasher works, how Kunai oki will work with certain setups and a potential new FC...I think Yosuke is gonna be a hell of a lot stronger in Climax.

i'm sure yosuke will be just as strong in p4c, if not stronger. Even without moonsault invul. Just have to wait & see. i'm not playing p4a anymore until the new one is released so i'll hopefully see all you yosuke players on the ps4 version of p4c. :toot:

Let's hope we can use TK moonsult to our advantage (just learned to do that in normal P4A so here's hoping it appears in climax)

TK SB Moonsault off a blocked normal. i hope that's what you meant. i don't see why you would TK normal moonsault...that probably wouldnt turn out good.

Give yosuke a magneto style 8-way airdash. Since the glide is shorter now...

FRKZ dash and I'm insta-sold

FRKZ dash and I'm insta-sold

...I swear to god if that happens he is officially Bang tier...

just needs the FRKZ cross-combo (aka the diag dash j4C. rep. until daifunka).

That V slasher move is really in the shape of a big ass V. Thought it be smaller, but whatever... looks like yosuke deals less damage now but that's really not a bad thing.