Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elochai

[P4AU] Elizabeth Loketest Discussion

Take a look at Valk combos and replace the "w" with "awk" or something

I'm really hoping Liz turns into a real character this time around, while removing as much bullshit as possible from other characters.

I like the game, but there's so much stupid shit going on in the current version I can't take it seriously anymore

is all I can think of. For example

5A > 236D

to

5A > 236D

or

5A > 236D

Gonna go check the documents now. I thought the loketest would be over by now.

loketest is over but information will trickle out for a day or two as people discuss and realize. sb garu > zio special cancel wasn't found until last minute

Curious. In the google doc it mentions that the A version of Concentrate/Mind Charge does not leave blue health. I take it that this means that it literally shaves of her health into Awakening without the gradual recovery, right? Even if it has invulnerability frames, is there ever a reason to actually use the A version of the skill over the B version which has no invulnerability frames but leaves the blue health or the even better SB version?

Because it has invulnerable frames. A safe pause button that would be excellent in extended blockstrings where a move will instead go through her, likely being punishable.

Because it has invulnerable frames. A safe pause button that would be excellent in extended blockstrings where a move will instead go through her, likely being punishable.

This will probably be most useful when you're already in awakening, whether it's via a combo with B Mind Charge in it or just being backed into a corner the whole round. I can see things like getting a knockdown, using B Mind Charge when you're near awakening, and then using A Mind Charge when you get knocked down after a screw up. Should be pretty useful.

to clarify, players wern't 100% sure if A version had wakeup invuln or not-it honestly might be that A version is current version without blue health, B version gives blue health but has recovery, and SB version is current version concentrate for all we know. will be hard to know until it's out in arcades.

the new invuln mind charge is such an amazing fucking buff I can't handle it. SO HAPPY. P4U DA GOD.

Whaatt? So moves while whiff through Mind Charge now, not like before when we had to activate Mind Charge during a gap while blocking? I'm still not sure on why it's different to before. And is SB just the same with blue health remaining?

like i said earlier, B mind charge has recovery after the superflash now. A version does not, but does not give blue health.

SB version is either the current version (p4a's) or it also has invuln on startup.

I still don't like how Elizabeth looks in Loketest 3, but I can only wait until the games final release. But I do hear that Garu loops work again? That is good but...

"Range on B Bufu nerfed

Unawakened A Zio’s startup has gotten slower"

Dia is now SB only, has projectile armor YESSSSSS

New stuff from Loketest #3. Will remove the JP text once it gets translated. Once again, thanks to Omex for the translations.

5D reach is shorter

SB Garu loop possible

j.d faster

Normal D Garu has landing recovery again、Charge 2C still in、can combo into j.d still,

5AA > 5C does not gatling

From 5D: 5AA 5B 5C 2C works, but B bufu did not combo afterwards

Range on B Bufu nerfed

Unawakened A Zio’s startup has gotten slower、2Cフラグついてないと5C2C繋がらない

Unawakened SB Garu > D Garu works

Awakened SB Garu > 2C combos、Awakened D garu > 2C combos。3 loops may be the limit for now

Awakened SB Garu > 2C turns Thanatos around

5B> Hop cance.l > JB>5B

ノーマルBブフわりと産廃

ノーマルBブフ、リーチ短い発生遅いで補正重い2Cから端でも繋がらない、ゴミ。

Dia is now SB only, has projectile armor

FC air throw dash 5B was a little difficult

SB Wail has around 1k minimum damage?

Can get 7.8 off of Boosted fatal 2C

Cannot glide with j.2b (lol)

Can move while charging B Zio in awakening. Can do B Zio oki, but it is relatively weak.

Super difficult, but you can combo after Randomizer with microdash 5B 5C j.C

Liz’s combos feel like they’re roughly inbetween Loketest 1 and loketest 2

・JD振るならJBするわレベルでゴミ

・A Zio > OMC = no combo

・Awakened SB Bufu homes in on the opponent quickly

・B bufu is garbage now

・Combos are worse without 2C flag, especially with b bufu nerf

Due to j.d range nerf, no longer works as an air to air

either j.a became slower or j.b was modified in some way, as j.b j.a j.c did not combo as it normally did

Edit: Once things become finalized with Liz changes, I'm looking to clean up the OP. As it is now, I think it's pretty messy and unattractive.

So is 2C startup faster now then? "Awakened SB Garu > 2C" but then is that just telling us that you can easily followup from Awakened SB Garu? Well anyway all these Awakening D Garus being able to easily combo seem awesone. No C Garu I guess which means no: (Awakening) 2AB > 236C > 5B and from there on?

I guess I change my mind anyway, she seems to be working towards the top.

I never really read through LT 3 stuff, but I just realized that the cmd grab range is shorter. RIP resets, RIP conditioning. I don't wanna play fair.

Faster 2C seems weird to me though. I can't imagine garu > 2c unless it's in the corner or something.

edit: there was also some stuff from the google doc that got added that I put in my first post about loketest 3.