Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludwig van

[P4AU] Naoto Shirogane - Gameplay Discussion "TIME TO MOVE"

To anyone learning shadow naoto combos does anyone have any tips for this combo

Full screen gunshots > burst > raid > one shot > OMC > 2AB > 236 CD > jump 236 B > 236 A > trap cancel > 236 CD > 214 B > B+C > A+C > raid

im having a lot of trouble landing the jump into 236 B if anyone could help would be very appreciated

did you manage to learn this one, I cant seem to figure out how the mid screen blight combo works into j.236b

otherwise I've been subsituting til an alternative till I figure this out

@Roan yagyu

I might try it out, I realise now that omc is quite needed for full screen gun shot into raid combo, but it might be lineint enough for a half macro

To me, it seems more SP is more counters, and being able to kill 12 counters off any midscreen confirm with 100 SP is pretty alright with me.

So, is shadow Naoto stronger that regular Naoto? What do you think, guys?

She really lacks damage in shadow except for shadow fury combo obviously. Like, 1500 is already a lot.

But she's really cool to play and has some great tools. I'd say they are even.

Anyway, is it me or Shadow Naoto's combos are like, SUPER HARD to do? Too many delays and special techs to do in a few seconds, my brain can't follow :|

Anyway, is it me or Shadow Naoto's combos are like, SUPER HARD to do? Too many delays and special techs to do in a few seconds, my brain can't follow :|

Well as you can see in this thread, most of people suffering with s.Naoto combos...But without them she is not worth it

Would anyone happen to know how poison works for venom zapper? I hear poison works on a move by move basis in persona so if anyone would happen to know how it works for zapper that would be nice. I plan to test it either way. Also plan to do a lot of comparisons between a bunch of shadow routes to see which ones are worth it.

I think shadow naoto is more fun and in general it's compliments her play style, with this I'm looking at her full screen combo such as gun shot and because you can convert that into a 5k combo it has it's merits. The other part which makes it stand out are your shadow fury combo will take away 6-23 skull counter when the combo is finish so you can start he next round with the opponent on 7 skulls, it means you will be closer to victory after each round in a sense so you might not need to rely on shadow fury all the time, compare to chie or shadow Mitsuru you do make shadow fury a priority because it is their main damage for each round.

Lastly she is more technically challenging, so for input masochist like me it's quite fun :) but otherwise you can play normal naoto and have consistent damage but outside of fatal combo I don't feel her character is fun like before when you had smp combo.

By the way what is normal naoto alternative to shadow naoto fuzzy guard mix up; ja into shadow frenzy.

I just found this combo for Naoto challenge 25 for those having difficulty w/ it:

AoA~D FC>5B>5C>IAD j.B>j.C>land 5C>236B~D>5C>236A~Bx5>OMB>236CD>236236AB>236236A

BTW, earlier people were having issues connecting 236CD>j.236B? AFAIK you're supposed to j.B before j.236B. :v:

I just found this combo for Naoto challenge 25 for those having difficulty w/ it:

AoA~D FC>5B>5C>IAD j.B>j.C>land 5C>236B~D>5C>236A~Bx5>OMB>236CD>236236AB>236236A

BTW, earlier people were having issues connecting 236CD>j.236B? AFAIK you're supposed to j.B before j.236B. :v:

for me at least it is how you land that j.b from mid screen, although I feel its more dash jump AD j.b to get the proper position of j236b.

anyway, I hope someone is ready to make a mix up chart, with all this combo practise I'm starting to neglect oki set ups, and frames traps lol.

To anyone learning shadow naoto combos does anyone have any tips for this combo

Full screen gunshots > burst > raid > one shot > OMC > 2AB > 236 CD > jump 236 B > 236 A > trap cancel > 236 CD > 214 B > B+C > A+C > raid

im having a lot of trouble landing the jump into 236 B if anyone could help would be very appreciated

Can I get a video of this to know what you're talking about? lol

Anyone try shadow burst>sb raid kick>5C>236236AB? It seems like you need to TK the sb gun super otherwise you get raid the wrong way

Anyone try shadow burst>sb raid kick>5C>236236AB? It seems like you need to TK the sb gun super otherwise you get raid the wrong way

Ic thanks I was wondering how that's combo works, my last bit of training are those FC combo.

for me its going to be about consistency due to the nature of shadow frenzy; taking up 100 meter, most likely its just one chance big round at one big combo and you really dont get to decide on the starter. overall the hit confirm and consistency will take time in real matches.

anyway, whats highest corner throw shadow frenzy combo?

Edit:

I suppose people realize this already but your actually damage is higher than what is shown with blight poison damage. So adding in blight as part if the combo is important.

Where is everyone else up to in their training.

For burst safe corner throw routes I got  BC>ACD>236D>236236AB>2AB>236CD>236B>236236ABx2 for 4,2k + some odd amount of poison dmg. For the last SB gun super wait till you land to get the most hits out of the SMG part of it 

http://youtu.be/8fUQf3mFJdY for visual

For burst safe corner throw routes I got  BC>ACD>236D>236236AB>2AB>236CD>236B>236236ABx2 for 4,2k + some odd amount of poison dmg. For the last SB gun super wait till you land to get the most hits out of the SMG part of it

Guess I should compare the damage,

Corner throw -> smb 236d 236236ab dash 2ab 236cd 236236 ab dash 2ab 214214abx2

I remember you could go this route guess I should check the damage. Or did I image this combo lol.

That was my first idea for corner throw which ended up being wayyyyy harder and the dmg wasnt even  100 difference if i recall lol