Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegendaryRath

[P4AU] Mitsuru/Shadow Mitsuru info - Loketest Discussion

ロケテ美鶴④

・charge 5B FC crumples.

・throw comboで〜>B droit>2B did not combo

・new A autocombo comboed from start to finish on an air hit

・couldn't get tentarafoo to hit while opponent was frozen

・was able to mash out 2a 3 times (as usual i suppose? parenthesis added by omex)

Also by Omex.

I've also heard AoA is faster, but I'm not sure about that.

I've heard this as well, trying to remember where and whether or not it has been confirmed. If it is true that would be a very welcome change.

ロケテ美鶴④

・charge 5B FC crumples.

・throw comboで〜>B droit>2B did not combo

・new A autocombo comboed from start to finish on an air hit

・couldn't get tentarafoo to hit while opponent was frozen

・was able to mash out 2a 3 times (as usual i suppose? parenthesis added by omex)

throw comboで〜>B droit>2B did not combo - Assuming this means after throw in corner 5AA>5B>Sweep>B Droit worked but could not pick up from there.

new A autocombo comboed from start to finish on an air hit - This is good news since 5AA>5B no longer works on airborne opponents without corner (assuming previous assumption is correct) but gives hope for 5AAA>2B into 2DD combo.

throw comboで〜>B droit>2B did not combo - Assuming this means after throw in corner 5AA>5B>Sweep>B Droit worked but could not pick up from there.

new A autocombo comboed from start to finish on an air hit - This is good news since 5AA>5B no longer works on airborne opponents without corner (assuming previous assumption is correct) but gives hope for 5AAA>2B into 2DD combo.

Or worst case scenario, rapid and then 2B.

Bufudyne is no longer air unblockable.

Just noticed we hadn't listed this yet. :v:

Out of all the "nerfs" for some reason this stings me the hardest.

I never felt that air-unblockable bufudyne was game changing but I'm disappointing to see it go. Scumbag resets to victory, you will all be missed.

Here's a good compilation of information we know so far, for all characters. Seems like he might have just copy pasted some of our information though. I'm flattered, I guess :P

http://pastebin.com/j6eJnPxh

Shout outs to MikeMusclesMurphy for putting everything in one place. Glad we were able to help keep your info up to date!

I never felt that air-unblockable bufudyne was game changing but I'm disappointing to see it go. Scumbag resets to victory, you will all be missed.

I've taken games i shouldn't have because of it :<

I saw on the pastebin that there was a heavy damage nerf across the board so i guess her damage nerf may not be so significant? Awaiting some footage of her ;;

I saw on the pastebin that there was a heavy damage nerf across the board so i guess her damage nerf may not be so significant? Awaiting some footage of her ;;

That seems to be the case, Liz being the exception right now.

edit: Done updating for tonight. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could read through the original post and let me know if anything should be changed. Working all day tomorrow, so I'll get back to the updates in the evening.

I will miss them air unblockable resets with bufudyne that shouldn't have won me rounds. Hop cancelling sounds interesting I guess, but kind of awkward, mostly because Mitsuru's hop looks really awkward.

I was thinking about these changes a lot while I was at work. IMO, losing the ability to 5AA > 5B on air hit may be her biggest nerf. Considering how ALL of mitsuru's big damage comes from air confirms or the corner, this could be crippling if we don't find another combo path.

On the other hand, this really excites me because it'll let us get creative. And I LOVE Change.

I was thinking about these changes a lot while I was at work. IMO, losing the ability to 5AA > 5B on air hit may be her biggest nerf. Considering how ALL of mitsuru's big damage comes from air confirms or the corner, this could be crippling if we don't find another combo path.

On the other hand, this really excites me because it'll let us get creative. And I LOVE Change.

Well, they are saying the Shadow versions have the vanilla auto combo route, so you can more than likely do 5AA > 5B as Shadow Mitsuru.

Well, they are saying the Shadow versions have the vanilla auto combo route, so you can more than likely do 5AA > 5B as Shadow Mitsuru.

That's interesting to hear, but I haven't even gotten to see her new autocombo :(

or perhaps instead of 5AA > 5B vs airborne opponents, do 5AA > 2B instead.

or perhaps instead of 5AA > 5B vs airborne opponents, do 5AA > 2B instead.

How on earth didn't I consider that? All the tweets about her 5A no longer being an "anti-air" must have gotten to me.

The truth is, that even with a whole page of new info on Mitsuru, we still barely know anything regarding how she'll actually play. I'm going to take a deep breath and do my best not to get into any bad mindset this early on. Have faith in asw.

And if it does connect, I'm unsure what would be optimal to followup. If we can't combo off 2D anymore, then we'll need to use 2DD, or perhaps simply go into j.A.

Having what we've known for so long be shown to be broken might not be a terrible thing. Who knows what combo paths we'll be using in the future. I know I've said it a few times already, but I'm glad that she's looking different in some respects. I LOVE CHANGE.

As I said earlier with the new auto combo confirmed to hit all the way through on airborne opponents 5AAA > 2B > 2DD > [4]B > 2B > C Bufula > [5]B > Sweep > B Droit should be entirely plausible. The followup to the 2DD has already been confirmed stable. Or as Jyosua stated 5AAA > OMC > 2B as a worst case scenario.

Shadows retaining vanilla auto combos is certainly interesting however. I wonder if the second hit of even the vanilla auto combo has been lowered or not, if it hasn't 5AA > 5B > 2B should still work for Shadow Mitsuru. Reports specifically stated 5AA > 5B no longer worked on airborne opponents, so 2B being slower wasn't the issue for that combo.

This is of course all speculation at this point, but what I can I say speculation is fun and I am hype that P4C exists in the first place. :kitty: Here's hoping for some Shadow Mitsuru footage sooner then later!