Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solless

[P4AU] General Discussion

Is anybody planning on updating the wiki for Aki? Most of his moves don't have descriptions. Unless however, we're waiting for 2.0 so the wiki can be updated and with the times. If that's so then please disregard this post

Is anybody planning on updating the wiki for Aki? Most of his moves don't have descriptions. Unless however, we're waiting for 2.0 so the wiki can be updated and with the times. If that's so then please disregard this post

If people haven't filled it out yet, chances are it's because no one stepped forward to do it. The wiki is a community effort though so if you want to update it, you can. If you have any trouble figuring out what to say about something in particular you can always try tweeting at Jona or Barzorx for advice.

Actually, I forgot we have a nifty alert system. Why don't I give it a try. @Barzorx Please report to Akihiko General Discussion!

whats up? how can I help?

Hey Barzorx! Called you over since there's discussion about filling out Akihiko's wiki. I thought it might be a good idea if the two of you got in contact with each other and discussed it. 

Hey Barzorx! Called you over since there's discussion about filling out Akihiko's wiki. I thought it might be a good idea if the two of you got in contact with each other and discussed it. 

Sure, I can help with whatever you guys need, though I'm not the most savvy when it comes to frame data. if there's something I can answer though I'll gladly do so

Sure, I can help with whatever you guys need, though I'm not the most savvy when it comes to frame data. if there's something I can answer though I'll gladly do so

Oh it's nothing involving frame data (sort of), it's just that the Akihiko page on the wiki doesn't have any descriptions on most of his moves. Originally I was assuming that any update was put on hold in light of 2.0 but Rurouni cleared things up saying that it can be updated at anytime. Now of course, assistance from one of, of not the top, Aki's in the West is always helpful. Not to mention the Strategy and Combos section are also currently blank.

Well, I currently have a lot of work with my masters (next week final exam, then two weeks for my masters project + resume to job hunt) so I don't have a lot of time to jump on there and write everything on the wiki. Why dont we instead write it down here as a discussion open to public and then once we are all happy with it, then someone pastes it over on the wiki?

Well, I currently have a lot of work with my masters (next week final exam, then two weeks for my masters project + resume to job hunt) so I don't have a lot of time to jump on there and write everything on the wiki. Why dont we instead write it down here as a discussion open to public and then once we are all happy with it, then someone pastes it over on the wiki?

Ok yeah sure, good plan. I could create a thread on here solely for discussion on updates for Aki's wiki page. With everybody in discussion as you said, this should be a very easy and enjoyable task!