Amadeous

[GGACR] Jam Combo Discussion and Posting Thread

Yeah, on pretty much everyone other than Faust, you have to delay the followup to 6H. Timing varies depending on character, but if you do the followup too soon you'll just OTG them and they'll tech out. Notably are Faust, for the reason of you barely delay it at all (it'll whiff otherwise) and ABA, who you delay as much as you can.

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

To answer the dashing question, it's a link. If you're not dashing at all, you're inputting it too early after hitting 6HH. You just need a small dash, 5K has a deceptively long range. To answer your second question, 6H > H is the proper input, you can keep holding forward, but it's not necessary. If it helps you get the dash, do it either way. I personally keep the direction held, but that's just me.

If you're still having timing getting 6H > H > dash, try holding FD after doing the 6H > H, and watching for Jam to start blocking. It'll help you visualize when her recovery is finished, so you have a better idea of when to start dashing.

Finally, just because it's a bit of a gotcha, but the 6H > H needs to be delayed somewhat depending on which character you're fighting. You generally want them stuck as high on the wall as you can get them, to give you more time to dash 5K.

Finally, just because it's a bit of a gotcha, but the 6H > H needs to be delayed somewhat depending on which character you're fighting. You generally want them stuck as high on the wall as you can get them, to give you more time to dash 5K.

to clarify this point: try comboing aba. you will immediately understand bd6ae2e106.png

Or Faust, haha. I've found just doing the 2H 6H>H 2H 6H 236SH route the only one worth doing to him, since you can't delay the followup at all and get the height.

Fuck Faust tho.