Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

178 rooms gone so far.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Great news you can now get the room discount for thurs the 5th to so if your getting in town early your GOOD.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

Yo biscuits I never block and I still double perfected you.

Ill money match anyone. Need to pay that plane ticket

in a Arakune mirror? lol. Try that shit in CP scrub.

MM anyone?

Faulty Defense, I'm calling you out specifically. Any Format ok.

I will back this man as well. Give us $$

I'n looking into make this. While flying into PHL Airport is FAR more convenient, flying to either New Castle or Trenton-Mercer via Frontier is literally half the price (AND I have a $40 off gift card).

So I was seeing how plausible/implausible it is to get from New Castle/Trenton-Mercer to the venue was. Anyone have information to impart?

Thanks!

That would dump you about an hours drive from the venue.

Public Transportation would be ~three hours. Involving a bus ride to the Trenton line of SEPTA (Southeast PAs train system), then taking that to the airport, then another bus to the venue. Train fair should be $8.50 each way, add onto that bus fare.

It's doable, but you're adding six total hours of travel. Check SEPTA's site (http://www.septa.org/) and you can get a schedule and whatnot.

That would dump you about an hours drive from the venue.

Public Transportation would be ~three hours. Involving a bus ride to the Trenton line of SEPTA (Southeast PAs train system), then taking that to the airport, then another bus to the venue. Train fair should be $8.50 each way, add onto that bus fare.

It's doable, but you're adding six total hours of travel. Check SEPTA's site (http://www.septa.org/) and you can get a schedule and whatnot.

Oh my god it's that's far/long for traveling? Damn you Google Maps.

Ugh, never mind lmao. I'll just not be cheap and go for convenience. Thanks!

Ok here is the break down: 197 available Friday dec 6th, 75 gone already

197 available for sat 75 gone already, 197 available for Sunday 23 gone already. 8 rooms have been booked for thurs and Monday each.

But remember we have to share those 197 rooms with the Clarion reg customers.

SO GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM, YOU WILL BE THE LOSER IN THE END. 43 days are 43 second to go(how ever you want to see it lol lol) till you GAME IS OVER.

MAKE that CALL

189 gone now.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Update:

Ok here is the break down: 197 available Friday dec 6th, 92 gone already

197 available for sat 87 gone already, 197 available for Sunday 36 gone already. 10 rooms have been booked for thurs and Monday each.

But remember we have to share those 197 rooms with the Clarion reg customers.

SO GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM, YOU WILL BE THE LOSER IN THE END. 43 days are 43 second to go(how ever you want to see it lol lol) till you GAME IS OVER.

MAKE that CALL

235 rooms gone now.

Audrey Gildea

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

Anyone have any extra floor space in a room or someone want to try booking a room with me. I want to go to this, but I'd like to try splitting the costs for a room with some people.

How drunk am I going to be? How many cookies will I make? What games am I entering?

The answer is very.

Get hype.