Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

I placed well in tourneys when gg was thriving too don't try to rain on my parade :V , I've been doing well in tourneys since like '08.

Anyway, mm? 3/5 20?

HAHAHAHA!!! Doren, you are going to make me so much money with sidebetting your lose. Your gonna pay for my room, thanks.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

I placed well in tourneys when gg was thriving too don't try to rain on my parade :V , I've been doing well in tourneys since like '08.

Anyway, mm? 3/5 20?

Yeah thats good 3/5 for 20

Damn, i don't think i'm bringing enough texas for this, but maybe i could be honorary NC again...

and yes...baking...

You're not bringing enough; I'm sure. You're better off throwing together a random team called "We have no scene and want to give away money to people that actually get to play the game."

Hey Eric,

How can I go about cancelling a registration for a particular game and have it refunded before the event?

Update:

Ok here is the break down: 197 available Friday dec 6th, 123 gone already

197 available for sat 127 gone already, 197 available for Sunday 54 gone already. 11 rooms have been booked for thurs and Monday each.

But remember we have to share those 197 rooms with the Clarion reg customers.

SO GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM, YOU WILL BE THE LOSER IN THE END. 39 days are 39 second to go(how ever you want to see it lol lol) till you GAME IS OVER.

MAKE that CALL

315 rooms gone now.

They WILL NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD TO RESERVE A ROOM.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

When does pre-registration close?

This guy XAQ... is trash!

But seriously will be there to be in there for some BBCP. also BOB WASHINGTON! that name I haven't heard in forever.. well for me at least.

Big E:

So I get my paycheck on Saturday and want to reserve two, maybe three rooms for all of Chicago from Friday-Monday. I want to make a reservation but I don't want them to charge my card when I don't have the money in my account. Is there a way you could get them to hold three rooms for me until Saturday for the time frame of Friday through Monday? I would greatly appreciate it if it were possible.

Is Terumi gonna be legal? I'm only saying this I don't know how many people have him DLC'd ( I don't). If so, Cool beans!

Big E:

So I get my paycheck on Saturday and want to reserve two, maybe three rooms for all of Chicago from Friday-Monday. I want to make a reservation but I don't want them to charge my card when I don't have the money in my account. Is there a way you could get them to hold three rooms for me until Saturday for the time frame of Friday through Monday? I would greatly appreciate it if it were possible.

they will not charge your card to you check in Friday.

Last Day to get your room at the Nec 14 group rate will be Nov 25th.

I think all the rooms will be gone way before that date.ugu9uryz.jpg

Is Terumi gonna be legal? I'm only saying this I don't know how many people have him DLC'd ( I don't). If so, Cool beans!
Shouldn't everyone have him at this point? He's free for Digital version until early nov, and the first print copies of the game should have him

Shouldn't everyone have him at this point? He's free for Digital version until early nov, and the first print copies of the game should have him

I don't have em. I know others do. I may be that I'm just bad at technology or Japanese or both. I didn't get him, and I pre-order from play-asia. Unless there's something on my game/ or in the case that allows me to, then cool.

Terumi will be legal, as will Kagura and Kokonoe.

Chiming in just to say that I'll be bringing a PS3 with BBCP with full roster, +R, and P4

PNW room hosting a Booze and Kumite bananza.

Show up and blow up.