Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

Chiming in just to say that I'll be bringing a PS3 with BBCP with full roster, +R, and P4

Thanks. $10 off plus a free BigE gaming bracelet.

I'm confirmed for this 100% for sure! I got my hotel rooms, and pre-registered. The Midwest will be coming strong to this one for sure!

21 days left.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

Hello friends.

I probably WANT TO COME NEC for BBCP and KoF.

I practice BBCP pretty hard now. Is someone have a free sleeping place in the room(of course i will pay for it).

Im not sure about going, but my plans for euro tournaments this autumn/winter is crushed so i want to try come NEC now. Fly tickets is pretty cheap etc. Im also looking for team ^^

Im playing MUCH BETTER then last 2 times in USA. Im ready to prove it with my online match vids for guys who thinks about including me in team. And im gonna take a console(maybe setup) for casuals in the room.

I also have a breaking for sushi and yakitori :(

I'm confirmed for this 100% for sure! I got my hotel rooms, and pre-registered. The Midwest will be coming strong to this one for sure!

i want that rematch from the tsb you came to. i can defeat your jin damnit. (in extend, not sure about bbcp =\)

i want that rematch from the tsb you came to. i can defeat your jin damnit. (in extend, not sure about bbcp =\)

Jin is my sub in CP, I main Ragna now. I can still rock Jin against you though, he's not that hard in this version lol

Ok everyone time for the BAD news.

THERE ARE ONLY 15 rooms left per night at the Clarion, this year home of Nec 14.

THERE IS NOTHING I WILL BE ABLE TO DO FOR YOU AFTER THE

ROOMS ARE GONE.

NOTHING. NOT ONE DAMN THING.

They will NOT charge your card to reserve a room.

Ok everyone please call this person if your trying to get a room at the Nec 14 hotel.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Sorry about this everyone. But this will help a lot.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP. — with Tom Lee.

I need to start making a list of who can bring setups.

All of BB, GG and Persona will be on PS3.

I need PS3 consoles with GG+R, Persona and BBCP. Not to mention monitors.

Step up people.

I can bring Guilty Gear AC+R, BBCP, and a PS3 + Monitor of course. I'll also be bringing an LGP for recording to an SD card.

Have yet to confirm who's coming and how much setups that'll equate in the end, but I think it's safe to expect there'll be /at least/ 2 setups with all 3 arcsys games from us

I can bring my Asus, PS3 +P4A and BBCP. However, I don't have +R and don't have Kokonoe and Kagura in BBCP <_<.

I can bring my Asus, PS3 +P4A and BBCP. However, I don't have +R and don't have Kokonoe and Kagura in BBCP <_<.

I can help you with that.

Monitor: St1ckBuG (x2), Amadeous, Biscuits, VR-Raiden, Canada (x3), Nas, Antiquarian [Total: 10]

BBCP: Amadeous, Biscuits, Mynus, VR-Raiden, Canada (x3), superscience, stinkymonz, Nas, SuperJ, shtkn, Antiquarian [Total: 13]

P4A: Biscuits, Mynus, VR-Raiden, Canada (x3), superscience, stinkymonz, SuperJ, shtkn, Antiquarian [Total: 11]

GGAC+R: Amadeous, Biscuits, Mynus, VR-Raiden, Canada (x3), superscience, stinkymonz, SuperJ, shtkn, Antiquarian [Total:12]

hmm.. I can bring my setup that includes monitor, PS3, and BBCP. I think I may have P4U lying around .