Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

Got my time off. 100% will be there.

Someone play bad anime games with me.

Since when did you start playing Marvel.

PNW can bring 2-3 setups if truly necessary. Monitors and Airplanes make for hard times tho.

i'll bring my ps3 + acr + cp + p4. no way am i bringing a monitor onto the plane haha.

Big E Gaming is proud to announce NEC 14 as the east coast's exclusive location test for Ultra Street Fighter 4!

Many thanks to Esby Rosas!

http://shoryuken.com/2013/11/14/capcom-announces-ultra-street-fighter-iv-location-tests-super-arcade-northeast-championships-xiv-and-tough-cookie-gaming-cafe/

Capcom Announces Ultra Street Fighter IV Location Tests; Super Arcade, Northeast Championships...

shoryuken.com

Capcom's Peter "Combofiend" Rosas just dropped some big news regarding Ultra Street Fighter IV, more specifically the locations and dates of four separate location tests. This much-anticipated update will be making the rounds towards the end of this month...

PNW can bring 2-3 setups if truly necessary. Monitors and Airplanes make for hard times tho.

i'll bring my ps3 + acr + cp + p4. no way am i bringing a monitor onto the plane haha.

I don't expect people flying in to take their monitors as well. That's too much.

If you want to bring consoles and games I can't tell you that you can't. I'd rather people flying in not have to bring anything at all.

C0R, I'll let you know if we can't do without your consoles, but as of right now we're looking pretty good.

This might seem like a silly question, but does the Clarion have CRT's in the hotel rooms?

This might seem like a silly question, but does the Clarion have CRT's in the hotel rooms?

According to a very reliable source:

"Shitty laggy ones."

Please help us out and pre-reg.

http://bigegaming.com/

Big E Gaming

bigegaming.com

We’d like to welcome GamesterGear as our newest sponsor for the 14th Northeast Championship. If they sound familiar, well they are the company that sponsored the team tournament for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate at The Fall Classic.

So any information on what's going on Friday?

Or are we just settling in and just getting casuals all day?

So any information on what's going on Friday?

Or are we just settling in and just getting casuals all day?

What to do Friday at Nec 14?

1.Curly start at 7pm inside the Fire lounge Ballroom, $5 venue. Drink and food specials along with casual set ups.

(It's free venue if your team is playing in the tournament)

2. Anime casual/party event at the Copabanana 4000 spruce st Philadelphia pa., 19142 start time 8pm till 2am, $10 venue.

$6 Tokyo tea and $5 burger special.

3. Get your fill of Ultra Street Fighter from 12pm till 6pm inside the main ballroom inside the Clarion hotel.

4. Tony Major will be here will his traveling Arcade Room. (4 photos)

Miss NEC! Can't wait to see old friends again and powering up/casuals!

Eric are you grilling this year?