Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

Ok everyone more rooms have been added at the Clarion.

10 rooms for Friday dec 6th and 30 for sat dec 7th. First to call gets the rooms. THIS IS IT.

Please book your rooms ASAP.

Audrey Gildea

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center

76 Industrial Airport

Essington, PA 19029

(610)521-9600 x1172

610-595-3519 - Fax

E-mail: agildea@clarionphl.com

Best if they call between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If your calling outside of these time frames just leave her a message it will be returned within 24 hours.

Please call her to book your rooms ASAP.

($99.99 per night plus tax)

They WILL NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD to reserve a room.

Anyone going to be there thursday night by chance? I am down to chill and play casuals. Heading there little early.

Guys, tentative schedule for all games can be found here: http://bigegaming.com/nec-14-schedule/

Saturday

BBCP 3v3 Pools [up to top 4] ($30/team) Start Time: 11AM

GGAC+R Singles [Pools and Finals] ($10) Start Time: ~5PM (End of BlazBlue Pools)

P4U Singles [Pools and Finals] ($10) Start Time: 1PM

Sunday

Top 4 BBCP 3v3 on the main stream!

BBCP Singles [1$ 2/3 Single Elim] Start Time: TBD

P4U 2v2 [$2/team Single Elim] Start Time: TBD

GG 3v3 or 5v5 [$?? Single Elim] Start Time: TBD

Pool assignments will be posted once sign-ups are closed.

All tournaments Sunday are single elimination because we won't have time to run full double elimination tournaments. They will be cheap to enter, so there's no reason not to unless you're leaving early that day. They are there for fun and to give you something to do on Sunday without taking too much of your time or money. I will let casual setups stay until we have to start breaking down tables.

All side tournaments Sunday have a start time of TBD, and their start times will be determined that Sunday morning at 10AM during sign-ups. If you're not there to sign-up, tough luck!

What Watches said lol. I'll be there along with Circuitous (maybe hopefully) on Thursday and I'm pretty sure Shinobi and other guys from Alabama are coming in on Thursday too.

I'm gonna have figure out teammates for 3v3/5v5 too ugh. Anyone want some random Jam player that talks too much?

Alright, who's on my team for Sunday GG?

My plane gets in thursday, I'm down.

Awesome! I will be arriving around 8pm'ish

What Watches said lol. I'll be there along with Circuitous (maybe hopefully) on Thursday and I'm pretty sure Shinobi and other guys from Alabama are coming in on Thursday too.

I'm gonna have figure out teammates for 3v3/5v5 too ugh. Anyone want some random Jam player that talks too much?

Cool should be really fun chill thursday.

Me and dagawd dropping in on Thursday. It'll be fun to fight you again after all these years Kenji.

Likewise :)

I get in WAY too late, I'll be there on Friday at 1:30AM LOL. If you guys are still awake, I'll swing by and see what's up.

If I'm only entering Blazblue at NEC, since there's no pre-registration online for the team tournament do I still have to pre-register for NEC and then pay for the actual tournament in person? Or do I only have to pay for the tournament and not registration for the event itself?

If I'm only entering Blazblue at NEC, since there's no pre-registration online for the team tournament do I still have to pre-register for NEC and then pay for the actual tournament in person? Or do I only have to pay for the tournament and not registration for the event itself?

Pre-reg, but don't sign up for anything. Entries for Blazblue will be taken the day of.

Whoa...I pre reged the day the sign up page was opened. Is there any way they can look up that I pre reged online for BBCP and other games anyways? Do I have to bring my receipt?

Pre-register for your badge online so that you get the discount. It's more expensive when you pay at the door.

Whoa...I pre reged the day the sign up page was opened. Is there any way they can look up that I pre reged online for BBCP and other games anyways? Do I have to bring my receipt?

Bring your PayPal receipt.

Also, if you signed up for BB you'll be refunded.