Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

Decided to bring my setup with me (Monitor + PS3). I'll hook it up and get help from TGS or someone else to put GG and BB DLC characters if you need the setup at the venue, otherwise I'll just set it up for casuals after hours.

I called yesterday and this morning to try and reserve a room under the event rate, however it says "The number you are trying to reach is not in service" what gives?

I called yesterday and this morning to try and reserve a room under the event rate, however it says "The number you are trying to reach is not in service" what gives?
you sure you have the right number.

Hey, I was thinking of hitting up the venue on Thursday, however I don't have a room for that day. So does anyone have space for me to stay just for that one night??

If not i'll just show up Friday.

Emergency Pre-Registration will open back up at 12:01am and will stay open to 11:59pm Sat. PLEASE HURRY UP AND PRE-reg.

I'm doing this for you guys.

Emergency Pre-Registration will open back up at 12:01am and will stay open to 11:59pm Sat. PLEASE HURRY UP AND PRE-reg.

I'm doing this for you guys.

Thanks eric for all your hardwork!

I'll take it.

Also, I'm pre-reg'd. I have a PS3 with GG+R/BBCP, but it can only do component out. Not an issue on a stream station/with an LGP, but otherwise it's not going to work with any of the common monitors people will be bringing. Should I bother bringing it, or save space in the car? Might bring it for the hotel room regardless.

I'll be flying in Thursday afternoon.

Shinobi: Oh snap, Doren's going!? Good shit! Who else from Bama will make it? We need to play.

Doren, Phoeynx, Derrell, and Isaac are getting a van and will be there on Friday. I'm flying; dropping in Thursday afternoon.

Doren, Phoeynx, Derrell, and Isaac are getting a van and will be there on Friday. I'm flying; dropping in Thursday afternoon.

Derrell told me he was going, but Isaac is too? And Phoenyx? YOOOOOOOOOO

I'm flying in Thurs and will be leaving Monday. Can't wait to see you guys!