Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

If, by some invasion dimension of extreme God-forsaken bad luck, you are still waiting on a ride around 8:00 PM, text me.

sessh knows how to rock it all night long, if you catch my meaning

he'll take you for a ride, if you catch my meaning

it's always pantless o clock in his world, if you catch my meaning

ermm... wait....

Hey digital watches which rooms are you guys staying in for casuals? I guess thats for anyone else coming up early thursday or evening. I will be arriving there around 7 ish

Does 40-48 oatmeal-chocolate-walnut cookies and 48 caramel-filled brownies (one 13x9 inch pan, but the brownies are hella meaty) sound like enough?

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you that I haven't already met otherwise. I'm also looking forward to meeting up with the people I met last time~ Will be good times all around.

Hey digital watches which rooms are you guys staying in for casuals? I guess thats for anyone else coming up early thursday or evening. I will be arriving there around 7 ish

I'll be there Thursday evening and I've got a hotel room booked at the Clarion as well, I'll probably tweet out/post my room number once I get settled in

i would love info on all rooms that have the intent of guilty gear casuals.

i am a fun guy. will not stab anyone.

promise. <3

i would love info on all rooms that have the intent of guilty gear casuals.

Maybe a twitter hashtag is in order?

i am a fun guy. will not stab anyone.

Do not listen to this mans lies

I'll be there Thursday evening and I've got a hotel room booked at the Clarion as well, I'll probably tweet out/post my room number once I get settled in

Okay cool thanks man!

Does 40-48 oatmeal-chocolate-walnut cookies and 48 caramel-filled brownies (one 13x9 inch pan, but the brownies are hella meaty) sound like enough?

It sounds like I should be proposing to you.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you that I haven't already met otherwise. I'm also looking forward to meeting up with the people I met last time~ Will be good times all around.

Let's do this.

I've got a room at the Clarion. I'm down to play casuals as of whenever dafuq I'm there, or at other folks' rooms if they're like, into that.

He's coming on to you, give him your number

You guys should all post your room numbers when you get in, and if GG is being played there. I will probably have GG in my room Thursday night.

I'll post my room number here when I get in, probably around 8ish.