Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

IMPORTANT NEC INFORMATION:

IF YOU PRE-REGISTERED FOR BBCP, MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT, IT WILL DISCOUNT $10 FOR YOUR TEAM!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

You guys should all post your room numbers when you get in, and if GG is being played there. I will probably have GG in my room Thursday night.

I'll post my room number here when I get in, probably around 8ish.

Alan! Can't wait to drink with you and the guys again! Also i will be there around the same time so lets grab some dinner before we play.

I see that the pools were done by order of registration than randomization. This is news to me.

MY friend and I signed up at the same time and now were in the same pool. lol

I see that the pools were done by order of registration than randomization. This is news to me.

MY friend and I signed up at the same time and now were in the same pool. lol

Don't worry about that, pools aren't final I don't think. Especially considering all the late registrations.

St1ckBuG is really good at trying to keep things fair and friends from the same region from playing each other early on.

-Some people have this pozerwolf mentality that this will somehow change the whole way that GG is played, give everyone cancer, and then implode the Sun... which it won't. The same players will keep winning and all the whiners will stay mediocre.

Don't worry guys, I'm on the case.

Alan! Can't wait to drink with you and the guys again! Also i will be there around the same time so lets grab some dinner before we play.

Dude...

Wanna power up?

Yeah man. Can't wait. I don't know how many of the Jersey guys are going to be able to make it out. A lot of them dropped off a few years ago.

I'm going to be hounding you for Zappa stuff all weekend. Be prepared.

Guys, make sure to post up what rooms you're in once you check in. Lots of people are coming in tomorrow night.

Yeah man. Can't wait. I don't know how many of the Jersey guys are going to be able to make it out. A lot of them dropped off a few years ago.

I'm going to be hounding you for Zappa stuff all weekend. Be prepared.

No prob :) I think this Zappa has been the most fun i've had with the game since #R/Slash. So many things to learn ya know. Also found some really good midscreen stuff recently. I can teach you it's hella good.

rip Kenji, seeing you at NEC will just make it sadder when it's all over...

Oh shiiiiiiz Danke time! Yeah i know man, I miss the Austin crew HELLA!! Btw you playing BB now too? Or is that Frozen Icy Fire cubes in your avatar?

Guys, make sure to post up what rooms you're in once you check in. Lots of people are coming in tomorrow night.

Will these rooms prevent radiation once I explode the sun? I want my opponents to suffer!

:kitty: :3

:3 :3 :3 :3

Also, fuck Dankey-tan.

He's a scrub... but then again I'm da online warrior!!! YAR!!! :3

Will these rooms prevent radiation once I explode the sun? I want my opponents to suffer!

:3 :3 :3 :3

Also, fuck Dankey-tan.

He's a scrub... but then again I'm da online warrior!!! YAR!!! :3

I shall power up in spirit with you and horde amb bakery store goods while powered up.