Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP XIV (NEC) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th in Essington pa., (right outside of Philly)

Anime casual/party event at the Copabanana 4000 spruce st Philadelphia pa., 19142 FRIDAY DEC 6th--start time 8pm till 2am, $10 venue.

$6 Tokyo tea and $5 burger special. (4 photos)

Room number for me is 202; I have A Guilty Gear setup

Just got here and will see you there :)

6fd6ce76-ae6b-434f-ac80-4ba75daf3056_zps59205311.jpg?t=1386268510

SOON

Oh, cookie tourney? I'm down.

I couldn't make pumpkin crack cookies this year, but I made chocolate chunk.

I should be around at 3pm tomorrow, if anyone wants to play poverty anime games or guilty gear. I haven't touched GG in like a year tho.

I was pretty sure I signed up under NY area, however P4A pools say i'm from Texas. Can that be changed somehow?

I was pretty sure I signed up under NY area, however P4A pools say i'm from Texas. Can that be changed somehow?

Same Here.

Is there any chance those of us who are supreme dumbasses and have a room at Comfort Inn because the Clarion was all filled up will have any company?

Myself, A3Religion, XAQshinor, Alzarath, Zidane, SKD

Room 240, 242

Chaaazzzzzzzz we are doing drunken karoake right now but I miss you man no homo. See you all soon

Nec taxi numbers:

Joe 215-326-9753

Tee 215- 888- 7860

If you need a ride hit one of them up.

Numbers to get to the Copabanana tonight. Tip your drivers.

SA Jin and the Bakery have arrived in room 404. I probably won't bring out any sweets tonight unless people want me to deliver a small serving to their room if they're hosting casuals before heading to copa.

PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Catering and the goods themselves come free of charge~

Numbers to get to the Copabanana tonight. Tip your fedoras.

Understood, Captain. I tip it every where I go. The sun is a bit bright, after all.

PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Catering and the goods themselves come free of charge~

Tell SA Jin and friends to stop being SA and actually do the SA! Also, fuck your cookies, sucka. We got us dem carrot cakes!!

This... is... WAR!!