Sign in to follow this  
TITANIUM BEAST!!!

[+R] Order-Sol Critique Thread

I missed all of those IKs because I was too busy with MB at the time. :(

Yeah OS has so many ways to combo into IK now it's somewhat practical to go for it now and yeah Lvl.3 BRP > DI:S is one of the easier ways of landing it.

lol who cares about practical when it comes to IK? GET SWAGGED

IK combos have one practical use, and that is where they would kill when a normal combo would not due to guts rating.

I mean they're more swag now because you can actually do something other than groundstring > DI:S lol

I wish it costed 50 meter like it did in the original location test that shit was amazing.

lol the comboed IK is my calling card. Ask anyone who was at the last NEC I attended (2010, I think), I was handing out DI combos all over the place. And that was before you could juggle with it. XD

Yeah I was there. Frank was there too blowing everything up masterfully. lol

I mean they're more swag now because you can actually do something other than groundstring > DI:S lol

I wish it costed 50 meter like it did in the original location test that shit was amazing.

If you look at the animation, 50% is drained initially then the last 50% is at the end. If only he didn't need the last 50.

in AC and +R it's not like that you lose all your meter upon activation. In the first loketest it took 50 meter for the FULL IK.

Yeah HOS is considered off the ground during a few frames during RI and IIRC it happened in AC+ too.

I didn't watch all of it, but I notice when you get a GB midscreen you go for J.HS stuff on Johnny. Personally I just go for c.S > 5HS HJC combo since it's more stable on someone like JO.

Did you see my wall combo on Johnny at 1:01:30? I am feelin my self on that one. Didn't even know that worked.

I like j,hs because you still get a kd. It's easier to combo with the 5s>5hs but he gets to tech out and run game on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq-iGlEoJMo#t=4214

Critique my HOS guys. Thanks! 

I'm really impressed by your order sol. I've only seen minor blunders so far.

Like disrespecting Johnny on wake up with 50 meter, or not comboing off fafnir once in a while on CH. But these minor blunders didn't affect the overall flow of the matches very much. Very strong pressure and reads from you, like your comeback in the second round of the match against Axl, very well played.

EDIT: Where's the music btw?

I am incredibly impressed by your HOS!

You're better than I am, so I don't have a lot of tips to give except to learn 5D > airdash combos and to avoid always going for dustloops when you're too far away, they're about the only times you drop hitconfirms or don't deal optimal damage/lose momentum.

I've noticed that you've been trying to go for DL after Fafnir. Although it's the optimal route, you have to be wary of your distance. If it won't do, go for dash 2S if they're really almost out of reach or dash c.S if you've reacted too slowly and aren't sure of j.HS hitting.

Also, against characters like Potemkin (his butt drop is a bitch after all), I'd say you'd want to end your combos lower down. So going for c.S > j.K > j.S > j.K > j.S > SV isn't the best corner combo option when DL isn't available. Use c.S > 5HS > airdash > aircombo. Ends combos lower down and keeps you in control of the match.

Hope that helps. Keep it up, you are amazing!

Sign in to follow this