Sign in to follow this  
TITANIUM BEAST!!!

[+R] Order-Sol Combo Thread

Ok thanks I'll get to practicing them, even though IAD's still give me trouble.

They give most of us trouble.

I hear it is a lot easier on stick though.

I think I'll be going to Stick for Xrd.  Gotta get my Ramathal on point.

Ok thanks I'll get to practicing them, even though IAD's still give me trouble.

Oh yeah I also forgot a corner combo for Fafnir if you have lvl.2

Fafnir - 2S > 5HS > lvl.2 BRP > 2D > lvl.2BHB > J.HS > J.D J.HS > J.D > lvl.2 BRP

Increased untech on 5HS in +R lets you do IAD j.K after much more easily. So you can do stuff like IAD j.K-HS for max damage off of those combos. Character specific, though.

Order Sol Instant Kill Combos 

With the OTG relaunch property on every hit past the 2nd hit and increased untechabe time on air hit buff, Order Sol received quite a few new ways to combo into his IK and make it a bit more practical. Here's a few of the more stable ways to combo into them:

*Note - All combos requires a Lvl.3 and 100 meter* 

Midscreen - Lvl.1 Gunblaze > 66 > DI:S

Lvl.3 BRP > DI:S 

Ground string > 2D > DI:S

Corner - Grab > DI:S

Air grab > DI:S

Ground string > Lvl.3 RI > DI:S *Note - For this particular combo you have to TK Cancel the DI:S input so you can do 632176S  or do a 360 HS and need more than 1/2 of a Lvl.3 bar*

I mean...............

That's cool and all...........

But if I get 25 to 50% meter, I'mna use it. You were blowing me up because I was being obvious about the usage, that I have to fix, but the risk / reward is well worth it in my book.

Well the cool thing about IK combos is that with the slower Charge drain, you can do certain combos that will bring the lifebar down low enough to get the IK at higher than usual life totals. For example, with 100% Tension and max Charge you can do 5S-5HS -> lvl3 BRP, 5HS -> DI and it will kill Ky at 50% health. Doesn't sound like much, but thanks to Guts, it becomes harder to kill characters once you've already dealt high damage, so this presents one of the few practical uses for DI with HOS. Overall though, it's more of just a way to style on people, and the fact that I don't have to go for super-obvious setups to do it anymore makes me smile. =]

Yeah, it's a Nintendo DS stylist for me. I'd only go for it after I landed a clutch gold burst and I am already at 100% charge. That way I know for sure I am in their head. Other than that, fk it.

heck, I still can't even do CH RI -> 66 -> 2s -> 5hs -> IDA -> j.p/j.k -> j.hs/j.s -> SV AC.

A corner ID combo I did a little testing with.

5D > jc J.D > 5H > lvl.2 BRP > 2D > Lvl.2 BHB > J.H > J.D > J.H > J.D > Lvl.1 BRP

Only character I couldn't get it to work on were Baiken and Bridget. I will test it out more and post who it works on.

I did this...well done man!! (with Baiken)

Hello fellow OS players, I just got the game (again) on Steam and I was wondering what are the best routes for corner Lv2 and Lv3.

Here's what I've been trying:

xx> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> dash j.HS> delay j.D delay (JC)> j.HS> delay j.D> dash c.S (HJC)> j.S> j.HS> j.D> Air BRP Lv2 (AC)

And

xx> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> dash c.S> 5HS> BRP Lv.2> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> 6HS

Is there any better routes? Which one is the recommended? I'd like to know Lv3 routes as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow OS players, I just got the game (again) on Steam and I was wondering what are the best routes for corner Lv2 and Lv3.

Here's what I've been trying:

xx> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> dash j.HS> delay j.D delay (JC)> j.HS> delay j.D> dash c.S (HJC)> j.S> j.HS> j.D> Air BRP Lv2 (AC)

And

xx> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> dash c.S> 5HS> BRP Lv.2> 2D> BHB Lv2 (AC)> 6HS

Is there any better routes? Which one is the recommended? I'd like to know Lv3 routes as well.

Thanks in advance!

~2D xx BHB lvl2 AC FRC IAD j.D, land c.S JI 5HS HJC hj.SHD JC dj.SHD xx BRP lvl 2

~2D xx BHB lvl2 AC FRC [D], 66 GB lvl1, 66 j.HD j.HD xx BRP lvl2

~2D xx BHB lvl2 AC FRC, 66 GB lvl1 AC, GB lvl1, airthrow reset -> stuff

Sign in to follow this