Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Guilty Gear Videos on YouTube

Really Tsujikawa is a fucking god, watch vid #11 he's straight up whipping N-O's ass 5 straight!!! fuck every other slayer in Japan i don't see anyone at his level. Fucking DOT frc to blocked burst then follow up??? 90% combo's? BDC DOT was LOL!!! really christ almighty man is amazing. He's also a damn good slashbacker!!

Really Tsujikawa is a fucking god, watch vid #11 he's straight up whipping N-O's ass 5 straight!!!

fuck every other slayer in Japan i don't see anyone at his level.

Fucking DOT frc to blocked burst then follow up??? 90% combo's? BDC DOT was LOL!!! really christ almighty man is amazing.

He's also a damn good slashbacker!!

It's not surprising, since N-O himself had claimed that his main fear has always been Slayer.

It's not surprising, since N-O himself had claimed that his main fear has always been Slayer.

Really? That's interesting, and it shows in those videos where N-O was just completely helpless against Tsukji's mixup rushdown into combo into death. Definitely one of the most enjoyable Slayer's to watch; it'll be interesting to see how he does in SBO.

Those mathes from A-cho were very good. Though I could have gone without the Slayer Venom ownage, at least N-O pulled out two matches in the end against Tsujikawa.

Really Tsujikawa is a fucking god, watch vid #11 he's straight up whipping N-O's ass 5 straight!!!

fuck every other slayer in Japan i don't see anyone at his level.

Fucking DOT frc to blocked burst then follow up??? 90% combo's? BDC DOT was LOL!!! really christ almighty man is amazing.

He's also a damn good slashbacker!!

wow thank you for pointing me to this vid

I am tryna open these vids from (www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4670529) and it wont allow me to do so. Mainly becuz i have no login or username and i dunno how to set that up on the page. Could someone tell me how u manage to view the vids from this site (without login if possible)??

Oh, hell yeah, I remember that 23v23. There are some epic win streaks in there. If I recall correctly there's a Potemkin that gets 8 fricking kills in a row. One fucking third of the other team. <_<

Theres a video of two reloaded japanese players, a venom and a sol. They open the fight with like 8 seconds of clashes then taunt eachother, it might have been from sbo? if anyone can link me to this it would be much appreciated.

Sign in to follow this