TITANIUM BEAST!!!

[+R] Order-Sol General Discussion

I thought they said that he went back to his own time zone in the storyline; ergo he has been written out of the game.

Storylines are so dumb.

And "super-fun"? You some old lady from the 80's now? lol

I don't know who I will play yet. I'll get to touch Xrd for the first time tonight. Based on the videos I was thinking about RammyRam or Elfelt.

People in MD/VA HATE AC. There was almost a resurgence of slash, but their ringleader (Destin) went to NY before the peasants could organize and revolt. There is no going back.

"has been written", or "was written" is correct.

Sanma plays Venom, kazunoko played Sol while he was playing Xrd. Chipp is a fun rushdown character in Xrd and he's pretty cheap to boot. Sin looks like he'll be fun too.

After messing around with a lot of the characters, I believe my first true delve will be with Sin.

Although, doing special after special is breaking my mind. @.@

If you think of it like Tsubaki canceling her specials into eachother it's not that bad and since Tsubaki inherited HOS's mechanic you can see Sin as keeping the heritage going.

Actually, since Sin has a playstyle that isn't revolving around rushdown and he's perfectly happy to sit half a screen away and poke at you, his need to keep himself fed is mitigated to a considerable degree. Poor Tsubaki never got around this issue and while HOS had frcs to mitigate it it still tied up your meter usage somewhat. I think Sin may end up being the best iteration of this "Separate gauge for epic moves no normal char should ever have" character that's ever existed. He also rivals Faust with some of his gigantic hitboxes it seems lol.

Isn't SIn's special cancels not that much differen from Orer Sol's more advanced ACR combos? BRP lvl. 2>Rock It lvl.2 for instance, is n example of that, at least i find so.

Sin is not HOS. He's a fun-looking character, but the playstyles at work are very different, and the mechanics are only passingly similar.

Didn't see a lot of the stream with Leo, but it's just one more week before he becomes available, so we'll find out soon if he's our HOS "replacement".

Yeah, you can't compare SIN and HOS at all imo.

That being said, yes, I was trying to CC Sin's moves. It's almost a way of life at this point.

The things that I really liked about HOS were:

Mobility

Damage

Options (many combos to do, buttons to space / close in with, etc..)

Pressure game

j.H (Manly as fk)

I find enough of those in Sin to pique my interest. I wouldn't bring up HOS's charge gauge when describing him unless I was reaching and it's nearing the end of the conversation. That being said, I am typically a low charge HOS and the charge meter is kinda covered in the whole "options" part.

So I tried Sin, not anything even remotely goddamn close to HOS.

Oh, and you'll all see - one day HOS will make a return to the story timepoint because bullshit and we will get to see all his sick flames in Xrd! You'll all see!

with how dead this forum has been it doesn't make that big of a difference at this point. not like it's the xrd general discussion board lol

Revivin' the thread. Necropostiiiing.

Who here thinks we should make a petition to Daisuke to get HOS on the next update of Xrd?

As much as I like Sin, nobody's as cool as Order Sol in my book. Who did you decide to main in Xrd?

Yeah I miss HOS bad. No character in Xrd feels anywhere near as right as he did. 
Also I feel HOS with YRC capability is like wow, holy shit, geez. If they retain most of his +R stuff for Xrd (I'll keep dreaming of the day) I think he would definitely be high tier at minimum.