TITANIUM BEAST!!!

[+R] Order-Sol General Discussion

I wanna see how many people would want him before making an online petition. Hopefully it won't be a pitiful number.

There's simply no character that feels as right, you've said it best. I'm arguably a stronger player with Sin, but I primarily aim to have fun, and he's getting stale IMO.

I'm gonna try learning Millia in the meantime, I need that mixup city.

I can only imagine all the crazy stuff he'd be able to pull off. BRP YRC would be a lot easier to pull off than FRC, that'd make his grab game a lot more dangerous at non-pro level... Conditioning the opponent to block overheads and then use 2HS yrc would be SICK. 6K Yrc to grab when they stop throw mashing on wakeup also.

Gosh, I'm drooling.

The only similarity really is that he has a separate gauge to manage.

At least Sol is teaching Sin how to be a goon.

HOS would be cool but he'd need a looooooot of changes to stand out and really justify his addition. The real question I propose is: How would you like to HOS play out in Xrd? Both visually and gameplay wise.

The real question I propose is: How would you like to HOS play out in Xrd? Both visually and gameplay wise.

Anything but like his Slash iteration.

At least Sol is teaching Sin how to be a goon.

HOS would be cool but he'd need a looooooot of changes to stand out and really justify his addition. The real question I propose is: How would you like to HOS play out in Xrd? Both visually and gameplay wise.

Visually, I wouldn't want much to change. He looks badass and he'd look hella badass in that Xrd style.

I don't think he'd need THAT MANY changes to justify his addition to the Xrd roster. He's already hella different from Sol to begin with, gameplay-wise.

Some adjustments he'd need would be mostly in relation to the new RC system and probably damage output when in lvl1 (since Xrd's average damage is higher than AC+R)

For my personal wishlist :

- Decrease startup on 6P to make it a more reliable move overall (20f is almost as slow as a dust).

- Increase 5HS active frames by 1-2f (for a total of 3-4f)

- Hitbox adjustment to 5HS to have it match the animation better.

- New Dust animation.

- Somehow integrate a non FB Fafnir into his moveset.

I'd be hype as fuck to see BHB YRC Oki, real talk.

I'm not quite sure if having good oki/respectable, like BHB YRC, fits Order Sol tbh. I can imagine him only having more versatile ways to inflict damage with meter, like Sol does now, but his general gameplay should stay the same.

Gunblaze (YRC) could be a thing too, and AC (RC) combos with RC Slowdown would probably be... interesting to not say the least.

I want him.

Though i already accepted the fact that he's probably way down the list of returning characters.

This:

Visually, I wouldn't want much to change. He looks badass and he'd look hella badass in that Xrd style.

I'm not quite sure if having good oki/respectable, like BHB YRC, fits Order Sol tbh. I can imagine him only having more versatile ways to inflict damage with meter, like Sol does now, but his general gameplay should stay the same.

Gunblaze (YRC) could be a thing too, and AC (RC) combos with RC Slowdown would probably be... interesting to not say the least.

I think that BHB YRC would be dope. It could add a layer to his mixup game. Obviously, it would cut off GB, but I believe it would add flavor to the character. Also using it would mean effectively cutting yourself off from further use of AC YRC.

Gunblaze FRC is already a thing though. So it should be a given that YRC works too. I use it all the time against Sol's DP spam.

If you don't get my point, I believe that Order Sol already has had a respectable/solid type of Oki game with GB FRC, so BHB YRC would not fundamentally change that.

And everybody has ways to use meter for bigger damage. Sol has (whatever) > 5HS RC > Bandit Bringer, Sin has (whatever) > Beak Driver RC > run up 6HS, etc. So unless they'd want HOS to be shit-tier, he'd have ways to do such things himself. I could imagine a thing like (stuff) > 2D rc > run up c.S (jump install) > 5HS > air combo.

I'd also like to point out that Order Sol, like Sin atm, uses meter mostly to augment his Charge gauge, which is the gauge that is the most useful to increasing his damage output. Concentrating on making him more tension oriented would screw with his uniqueness more than anything.

By all means, let's keep the discussions going!

I want him.

Though i already accepted the fact that he's probably way down the list of returning characters.

This:

I wanna get my favorite GG character in this game. I've played ACR yesterday after not touching it for months. And it was a blast!

Alright so im taking a break from xrd and sol atm and i wanted to learn order sol cause he looks badass and was wondering what bnbs would be recommended to learn

Sent from my LGLS740