Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digital Watches

AC+R: Axl v. Slayer

Quick thing: You get character-specific midscreen knockdown combos on slayer because he's one of the characters that a midscreen j.D-Bomber will connect against. In almost any situation you could go for knockdown in normally (With a combo into H benten), you can just go for 2S-j.D-Bomber or 2S-j.D-Bomber, Rensen. This does a more damage and carries further into the corner than most combos into H benten, you just have to be careful to make sure it's a knockdown setup. I haven't tested this in training mode much (mostly in matches) so I don't know the exact numbers, but there seems to be a window number of hits where he can tech out (I suspect it's something along the lines of too many hits to be untechable for long enough, but not enough hits that he falls too fast for it to be techable). I'll mess with this when I get my PS3 back, but if anyone else wants to figure it out I'm sure it's not hard (Get some different setups with different numbers of hits, heights, etc.) This works on Faust and Potemkin too, possibly also Justice?