Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Thanks for the help guys

Here's a rip of the Slash logo I made

Posted Image

And I believe these two pic where missing, at least I haven't seen them on GG.RU

Posted Image

Posted Image

and I-no time traveling

Posted Image

Aegis High

Hey! Where did you got those?

For the Slash logo I used nullDC Naomi emulator. For the Justice, Kliff and I-no pics I took snapshots using the PS2 Emulator PSCX2

Thanks, Aegis High! I'm flooded at work right now, but hope to update GG.ru on the next week... After all, 6th anniversary is a good reason to do something =)

I have the first GG complete bible. there is some interesting art but... i don't feel like putting in a scanner would be good for his healt é_è Well, probably i'll scan it this week, since i prefer have it in a digital format for translation

Hey, so the Robo-Ky guide thread ( http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3130 ) used to have a hilarious picture of Robo sitting there looking all badass while four of the girls are off to either side basically fawning over him. (It's attachment 244, apparently..?) Like an idiot, I forgot to save it and now the thread appears not to have it anymore. Can anyone hook me up? :(

I dunno where to write since guiltygear.ru thread is MIA (which is a major disappointment to me), but I updated GG.ru a little, marking 6th year of it's presence in the internets. Nothing big, but added recent Aegis High's rips, added Blackgenma's Overture FAQ, updated Blade's FAQ, updated Releases section, uploaded Isuka and Judgment sprites, did some housekeeping etc etc.

If someone can suggest any easy updates that can be done to GG.ru, I'd welcome those.

Very special thanks to everyone who's contributing to GG community.

Bio

I'm betting nobody knows about these, you can think of this as a preview of sorts, but these are "official" in-game artworks from GGXXAC+ on PSP's Ad-Hoc Mode that you earn, though I don't exactly know the details, I just found and imported the save file. I can make composites of "larger" versions of these images like I did for GGX+ a while ago, let me know if you can up them, BioLogIn.

Posted Image

Notice that the screenshots of these are zoomed out and PSP-sized to conform to PSP display...I can zoom in and take screenshots for more detail but it'll take a while.

Like I said, I can edit them to be much bigger than PSP-size, they can be about the same size as some normal artworks I think. These are cropped off too, so it's not the whole image. Gamefaqs has the Savefile with all the arts in it if you want it.

Well here's the first three, keep in mind these are composites so they may have a few lines or some parts are brighter than others, so they aren't perfect rips.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll do more later when I have the energy. :gonk: