Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

I finally unlocked all of the Special Illustrations in GGXXAC+ (141/141 in Gallery), so if you guys want me to see about taking more screenshots, I'll give it a try.

Okay guys, got something really special you might wanna pick up. (Click on the pic.)

robovalentine05.jpg

Screenshots courtesy of "That Man" thatman.gif

:keke:

These might get updated later, but for now, enjoy!

These are, what, GG2 screenshots?

Edit: Yeah, they're just GG2 screenshots. Nothing you haven't seen if you've played the game, but some of them are fairly interesting. Quality varies from excellent to taken-with-a-webcam. Could be useful as a reference for fanart and such if you're into that.

nekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaikennekobaiken

Does someone happen to have a complete save for GGXX Accent Core Plus for Wii that has the whole gallery unlocked? I could go in and do some pretty things...

Hi, i'm new here, so i searching from the original Robo-Ky artwork from GGXX (only that one, not Reload or AC), i don't know if anyone have it.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a clean version of this image:

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe/files/attach/images/449112/110/948/psp_ggxx_accent_core_plus_cover.jpg

It's the boxart for the PSP version of AC+, but I wanted to find a high quality version of it without all the "boxart" trim. If somebody could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

I see it's been asked once before in Decemberish, but have the AC+ storymode portraits been actually ripped from the game yet? In particular I'm looking for Paracelsus, both normal and Moroha mode portraits.

Screenshots would work too I guess, if anyone has 'em. Thanks in advance.

Would anyone happen to have the Autumn version of the Verdant stage as a jpeg or something similar? Trying to find it in good quality for an avatar.