Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Was April legal? I forget.

Not to be rude... are you talking about Lucky April (Mallora) ?

I see it's been asked once before in Decemberish, but have the AC+ storymode portraits been actually ripped from the game yet? In particular I'm looking for Paracelsus, both normal and Moroha mode portraits.

Screenshots would work too I guess, if anyone has 'em. Thanks in advance.

paracelsus.pngparacelsus_moroha.png

Not to be rude... are you talking about Lucky April (Mallora) ?

Context. April, of the Jellyfish Pirates.

Context. April, of the Jellyfish Pirates.

v_v Lol.. I completely forgot there was a character with that name.

Pirates are f*kken stupid. So is what ever the h3ll that picture above me is about.

HI guys.

I just wanna let you guys know that someone manage to reupload the guilty gear judgement ost on megaupload.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUWQ8O35

Be warned: I kin of hear that megaupload has this habit of deleting such stuff very quickly. So if you wanna get it, than download it if you can.

....maybe you should post that in the news and info thread or....something. :v:

....I'm not exactly sure what they are thinking here....

I could...but why do you need it?

Edit: Unfortunately I don't have access to GG2 Overture's System Voices, just so you know.

I could...but why do you need it?

Edit: Unfortunately I don't have access to GG2 Overture's System Voices, just so you know.

I just wanna try it for my cellphone and also try it out on mugen lol. thanks

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Okay...I feel really stupid right now cuz I just remembered the Japanese Guilty Gear code Unlocks Hard Mode AND Testament/Justice/Baiken...unlike the U.S. version...AND IT SAVES. :vbang:

Edited by Blade

Okay guys, it's been bugging me for a long time now since I don't have a physical copy of GG2 Overture. I'm wondering, for those of you who have XBox 360 and DLC and such for this game, is it possible AT ALL for someone to rip/record the voices/sound test? It's a huge undertaking I know, but I've been thinking of cataloging them for a while now (as you guys know I did a Quote Project for everything up through the first GG till now).

If there's no way to directly "extract" the audio, at the very least, if you have some kind of audio hookup device that can be wired into your PC, just play and record each character's voice tests (including Servants and Ravens, both English and Japanese). If you're lazy, just record each character individually on one long audio track per character, per language, I'll sort out the rest with an audio editor.

I'd really appreciate this request. Thanks.

Just wondering if anybody found a high quality ACTUAL rip of the Accent Core Secret Gig CD anywhere. The one with Launch Out and Keep the Flag FLying, preferably in either 320k MP3 quality or lossless so I can convert it.

Idk how much anyone other than me cares about this, but I was always bugged that one of the only references I had for Venom's face (aside from falling animation sprites) was this artwork. As you can tell, it's uh. Pretty tiny, not to mention unclear. So I got bored and whipped out Sai.

venomface-1.png And voila. Technically not my artwork, I just cleaned it up and colored it, so I figured it went here.

Also, I only have a mouse to do this kind of stuff, so forgive me if it isn't perfection.