Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Ok. I was searching in the web but haven't found what I was looking for.

The GG Logo!!!

The 2 GG's In the circle

Plz if someone could provide me with the logo I will apreciate it :keke::keke:

Thread will most likely get closed. But here you go if it is this one. This was all I got so sorry if it is not the one. And its crappy quality. But again, thread will most likely get closed.

Quality is superb. I'd like to highly recommend "Brainwashing," mostly because it's the rockinest song of the first volume. It's rockin' even by normal GG standards. The rest of it's very epic Final Fantasy-world-map kinda stuff. Entirely diggable, but not really what you'd expect from a Guilty Gear soundtrack.

GG Judgment is also on GH - not on the site itself, but in upload section of their forums. Ripped by cstrife0777 (NOTE: This has been re-ripped, now the stage tracks are two loops long + "Main Menu" & "Select your Character" and a somewhat better quality compared to the last rip. - quoted from GH forums).

is it just me, or .... is that link not there anymore?? i try to sreach, but i discover there is no "sreach" thing on the GH forums, do i need to sign myself in on the GH forums before i can do a "sreach" for that link?

GGJ on Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KR4KHJD8 (200+ VBR, joint stereo/stereo, 122Mb)

Megaupload.com remove the tracks of GGJ..

or? i'm just seening things again ?

Pardon me for refusing to search the entire thread for this but does anyone have the sprite of dizzy's winning pose. The one where she stands facing the player with both necro and undine out. I didn't see it in any of the posted rips.

S'pose he coulda meant GG2 artbooks? Don't see any of those in the first post.

Blade, I think.

Cool. Do you know if he's going to rip more AC sprites? I'd like to have the new Jam's sprites (F.HS--HS) to edit them into Robo-Jam sprites. Can somebody ask him please?

Cool. Do you know if he's going to rip more AC sprites? I'd like to have the new Jam's sprites (F.HS--HS) to edit them into Robo-Jam sprites. Can somebody ask him please?

While you guys are on that topic, Anyone wanna do me a solid and get Zappa's Forcebreak? =D

(Yes, I realize the 'solid' comment was lulzy)

why don't you PM him?

Can anyone find the Frasco stage from either Isuka, Slash, or Accent Core?

Any will do.

Thanks alot dude.

Also if you have the PC version of Isuka, they have all the music in a subfolder in .OGG format