Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Okay Aegis, here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HKJW4F0I

Don't lose it again...

And if you need other AC+ sprites, I recommend getting a program called Fighter Factory and the current Guilty Gear character M.u.g.e.n. builds, you can extract the Sprites from the compressed files that way.

Still looking for a good hosting site for Gear Project, since my onehitcombo.net site is down indefinitely.

It's either that or I start putting up downloadable links someplace.

I've looked around for a while on the internet, but I can't seem to find a scan of the Missing Link manual.

I bought my copy of the game online so my manual is pretty mangled up.

Does anyone have it? If not, at least pages 1-4 and 25 on.

Thanks!

I've looked around for a while on the internet, but I can't seem to find a scan of the Missing Link manual.

I bought my copy of the game online so my manual is pretty mangled up.

Does anyone have it? If not, at least pages 1-4 and 25 on.

Thanks!

I could scan mine, but it's the Atlus version with typos and mistakes an missing terms...I gathered all the story bits into a single FAQ though...I'll bundle it with my other GG info later....

Millia's fanboy shows up in her GG: Missing Link Ending, GGX+ Ending (one of them), and the bad ending of Accent Core Plus.

I think you can find a gif of the GG ending at GuiltyGear.ru, and the GGX+ ending pic is also there....dunno about the AC+ ending image though....

I like the one where he's smiling and healthy unlike the AC one where's he'a a zombie. I saw the GIF but I don't know how to "dissect" that image.

I know that everybody is busy with something else not Guilty Gear, but I have a bunch of requests:

All the versions of the Unknown stage

AC Grove (the one with water lilies)

AC Mayship (the one with the Pirates behind)

Baldhead Sprite gif of normal stance

I hope you realize Unknown stage is one big Parrallax trick.

Here's what I can tell you about it:

GGXX Version:

--Ground has Parrallax scroll (similar to May's stage's sky).

--Couple Lighting Sprites (thin version)

GGXXAC Version

--Double Parralax scroll (ground and ceiling)

--Thicker Lightning Sprites

As for AC Grove...I'll take a look around. But, again, see below:

I suggest looking up Mugen characters/stages and opening the files in Fighter Factory if you want old GG1 sprites.

As for the Eddie/Zato Arcade ending question...I'm not sure I follow you. Picking Eddie gets you Eddie's ending in Arcade, that's all. Even in GGX and GGX+ there's only been one ending.

Edited by Blade

As for the Eddie/Zato Arcade ending question...I'm not sure I follow you. Picking Eddie gets you Eddie's ending in Arcade, that's all. Even in GGX and GGX+ there's only been one ending.

No I mean, is there an AC arcade portrait, (not ending) where Eddie is alone. If there's none then I will just have to find the best Eddie picture without the Zato corpse.

@ Tong

And yes, Ragna is Millia's Stalker and That Man. The connections are suspicious :O BUT Sugita only voiced him in AC+ I think, I don't know who voiced him in GGXX. Gotta indicate that.

EDIT, as for the Mayship and Grove, here's the pages so you would know the missing versions.

http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grove

http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Mayship

Here's the stage page:

http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Stages

Edited by danceljoy

Is anybody still here? Anyway, does anyone know where to get all the Game logos? We need them for the wiki as usual.

/knows that probably nobody will reply