Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Requesting Guilty Gear XX Λ Core - Secret Gig

I just now found out about this. It was a special promo CD with the 2 new songs from the game: Launch out and Keep the Flag Flying.

Album Info: http://vgmdb.net/db/albums.php?id=9378

I was just about to ask about this too.

I'd like to have the scans of GGAC plus' cover box. Has anyone made them already ? If so, can I have a link ? Otherwise, can anyone make it ? Of course, I'd like them in a decent format (at least 1024*768)...

Has anyone ripped the SP gallery for AC+? I'm looking for #12 and #15 in particular.

Galbadia Hotel seems to have gone the way of the dodo, anybody have a mirror for the XX Sound Alive, Isuka, and #R Korean Soundtracks?

Where can I find PS2 box art? I'm guessing it's in one of packs but I don't want to download whole bunch and look for it...AC+ one would be great!

Has anyone got a decent-quality shot of the Skull XX logo? It makes frequent, yet brief, appearances throughout the recent games.

@Circuitous: Are you talking about the Game Over Skull Flash or the XX that shapes like a skull (you can see it in AC+ Gallery Mode I believe)

The XX that shapes a skull. Although the Game Over skulls/skeletons are pretty sweet, too.

I don't recall seeing the XXskull in anything later than AC. (Gallery Mode has the clearest shot I know of it.) I dunno if it was ever ripped at all, but I'll look into it.

I thought I saw it in #Reload but that could have something to do with the stupidity.

Hello guys , It's been a while.

I want to request two things:

1- Is there a bigger version of this pic?

Posted Image

2- if someone can reupload the drama CD's Night of Knives Vol. 2 and 3, please. Those are the ones I need to complete my colecction.

Thanks in advance. :JA:

G-G-G-GUYSSS O___O

I GOT THE OVERTURE MATERIALS COLLECTION IN THE MAIL LAST NIGHT WHEN I CAME HOME AND HOLY ************ THIS PICTURE

I dunno if you've all seen it and whatnot, but OHGOD IT'S SO AWESOME I COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT

ALSO THERE'S A SHORT STORY ON THE OPPOSITE PAGE CONCERNING THE PICTURE

WHICH I CAN'T READ

YET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*posts pic before brain explodes from awesome*

Posted Image