Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

If they release one of Ky they can have full proprietorship of my body and soul in exchange for the figure statue.

That Sol one looks dope, I wonder how much it'll cost.

R.I.P. Guilty Gear sprites and sprite rips. You will be missed.

Unless someone finds a way to rip 3D models that is???? :D

Unless someone finds a way to rip 3D models that is???? :D

I have the same question. If this is possible, it's not crazy to see in the future SFM movies with guilty gear characters.

I made this using the PS3 GGXX+R screencap option, although the sprites still look upscale. I haven’t seen the sprites of the new pirate girls from +R here or in M.U.G.E.N. sites. Is it possible to rip them directly from the game?

homura_zps99f844bb.gif

Ask the folks who own an X-Box 360, they've had the game for far longer. Should be easier to rip on 360 I'd think.

Okay guys, looking for images about Ram-chan, i found this:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-0/c74.0.811.540/s720x720/1512455_10202426990208577_6051605973746864219_n.jpg

Where does it comes from? D: Where can i find it? Does anyone have a better resolution? Because, jesus christ. Ram-chan is the best addition, character-wise, GG had in a really long long time. I'm sooooo in love with her even tho i hardly know anything about her. e_e (Besides of evil grins, little clothing, badass giant swords, final boss, two lucifero-like familiars... and moar evil grins). I just hope thats her official art, while the one shown months ago's like, her 3D model or something~

(Meant this one) > http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140318173251/guilty-gear/images/1/18/5d4d41bd5006b983d8137266f09a0c99_copia.png)

Any reply will be pretty appreciated!

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I kept looking trough the web and the very own guy that did draw that picture sent me a pm in another site. He's an awesome deviant artist and it seems he felt like drawing some GGXrd moment. He sent me the link here:

http://dragoninstall.deviantart.com/art/Guilty-Gear-Xrd-442951788

The image might not be official. But that fanart's just amazing.

It's not "exactly" related, but I am looking for a decent picture of Terry Bogard's KOF Maximum Impact 2 "Sol Badguy" outfit.  I can't find it anywhere I look.

Just need it for... reasons.

To be honest it doesn't really matter, since they're both the same sword (in case anyone didn't know).

Unless you wanna get real technical about it... then they'd need to make 2 versions of Junkyard Dog and 3 versions of Fireseal (it has a different look in GG2 as well).

To be honest it doesn't really matter, since they're both the same sword (in case anyone didn't know).

Unless you wanna get real technical about it... then they'd need to make 2 versions of Junkyard Dog and 3 versions of Fireseal (it has a different look in GG2 as well).

They look differently. You buy figures to look at them. This ain't rocket science.

Just gimme my Faust already.

Here's a question for you guys:

Are Play-Arts Kai figures (or the like) officially endorsed by ARC System Works?  Do they get money from us buying the figures?

If not, I'd think Play-Arts Kai falls under "Fanart".