Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhoReal

How do you defeat Ky

I am new to this forum but in this game(GGXXAC). I am having trouble defeating my brother when he is using Ky Kiske due to the fact that he is tricky and spams alot. How do I hold my own against this tactic? I usually play as Sol, Zappa, and/or Baiken.

you should post on or read what has been posted on this match up on Sol, Zappa / Baiken pages ... they'll give you constructive ideas how to improve your games on this match up

I am new to this forum but in this game(GGXXAC). I am having trouble defeating my brother when he is using Ky Kiske due to the fact that he is tricky and spams alot. How do I hold my own against this tactic? I usually play as Sol, Zappa, and/or Baiken.

If he's spammy, there's not a whole lot you can do other than to evade and rushdown. Keeping him on lockdown is a pretty decent idea, too; with Sol that's not very hard... and with Baiken, if he's spamming stun edge, just use the ON BLOCK counter with HS.

you can defeat ky by showing him yaoi artwork of him and sol. bur it wont work on sol,he'll probably say"hmph"and then beat your ass.

What's he spamming? Chances are you can Grand Viper under it, VV it, grab it or poke him out of whatever it is if you can tell us specific moves. If you're playing Baiken vs a spamming Ky, I mean you could probably just HS counter xN and beat him all day.