Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

People had to unlock Astrals in CT console version, but I don't recall them needing to in Arcade version (not that I kept up with CT Arcade version very much).

I hope they don't but it's not like they've never done it before.

I'm saying that hiding the inputs (while the Astral was usable) is not something new for them, and that we've seen enough people use Astrals, even in this build, to suggest that you don't need to unlock them.

and said the projectile is active after being hit, but at 2:30 or so Terumi jumps over him and hits him in the legs after throwing a projectile, and the projectile just fizzles out.

That was me translating random posts on jBBS, so it might be just me misunderstanding Japanese FG slang :v:

That was me translating random posts on jBBS, so it might be just me misunderstanding Japanese FG slang :v:

I think you were actually right, because on the same video, there is one time Kagura get hit and the fireball continue to go. The second time, the fireball disappeared, I think because he was just summoned it. So, I think when the fireball is already going, it can't be stopped, just like Nirvana Fireball.

Ragna, Nu, and Rachel were the only ones who could use their astrals in the CT arcade verion, IIRC.

That trailer makes me so hype, but...Where's Kokonoe?

Instant the Graviton appears it'll start vacuuming the opponent and objects toward it no matter the distance.

Really curious to see how dramatic this is and what it exactly entails because it sounds like it'd completely screw with Rachel's playstyle.

Ha. From the 4gamer stream: Makoto has a special intro with Kagura. Kagura runs up to her in an attempt to grope her breasts and she punches him away.

Ah, my guess at it a being a kappa village was wrong. Looks more like just some tribal beastkin. Seems to be a jungle environment with waterfalls.

Ha. From the 4gamer stream: Makoto has a special intro with Kagura. Kagura runs up to her in an attempt to grope her breasts and she punches him away.

Ah, my guess at it a being a kappa village was wrong. Looks more like just some tribal beastkin. Seems to be a jungle environment with waterfalls.

Oh christ, Kagura's Astral ending with that Fox Beastkin gave me worries, but now....also, tribe of Beastkin? Interesting

I wonder what Kagura's intros with the rest of the female cast will be like.

Is there a stream anywhere?

Last night, tho there some footage in the past couple of pages.

EDIT: nvm http://www.4gamer.net/

Really curious to see how dramatic this is and what it exactly entails because it sounds like it'd completely screw with Rachel's playstyle.

Bad wording on my part. It's not a full screen distance for characters. Objects seem way farther range but it might be just Kokonoe's that's effected heavily. We will have to see her vs others.

I could see some entertaining trajectory battles unfolding.

Kokonoe: "I think Tiny Nobelia should go this way!"

Ratchel: "No, this way.'

Kokonoe: "Ah, my drive gauge! You *****!"

Ratchel:"...I just spent my entire Slipheed gauge...."

Kokonoe: "Well, what now?"

Ratchel: "I suppose we smack each other like mere brutes until our drives recharge."

Tao will not be pleased about her gimmick being stolen.

Yes, a translation of that would be really appreciated.

"I shall bestow upon you the ultimate entertainment. Vessel of death. Come!"

Is the gist of it.

Oh christ, Kagura's Astral ending with that Fox Beastkin gave me worries, but now....also, tribe of Beastkin? Interesting

Why is that any cause for worry? You afraid that Blazblue is turning into a furry convention or something? It's been stated that beastkin were made to be used in war and it stands to reason there would be more than two species. Hell, there was a little dog-boy in one of the CS stages, sitting in the rain, bobbing his head and wagging his tail while he watched two people beat the living shit out of each other.

Also, Kagura's thirst is strong but appropriate. If Tao wasn't going to grope Makoto by virtue of never seeing each other, Kagura's going to do it.

Tao will not be pleased about her gimmick being stolen.

I wonder what Kagura's intro with Tao will be like then...

Why is that any cause for worry? You afraid that Blazblue is turning into a furry convention or something? It's been stated that beastkin were made to be used in war and it stands to reason there would be more than two species. Hell, there was a little dog-boy in one of the CS stages, sitting in the rain, bobbing his head and wagging his tail while he watched two people beat the living shit out of each other.

Also, Kagura's thirst is strong but appropriate. If Tao wasn't going to grope Makoto by virtue of never seeing each other, Kagura's going to do it.

I wonder what Kagura's intro with Tao will be like then...

The dog kid was also in CT. I think there are a few other "odd" people as well. Plus, the background characters in CP.

I could have sworn the game made it known that there are many varieties of beastkin, even though they're considered a minority, but hey, no one pays attention anymore. Please note that Valkenhayn is also classified as such. #butIdigress #offtopic

I guess that new trailer comfirms that Kokonoe's theme isn't the Sector Seven thing thank god.

Consdiering the sector seven theme is a VS theme, no she wouldn't have it as her own :v: