Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

smh, are they really gonna do that, especially considering it's a LE...

Hopefully the DLC that comes with the Blu-Ray is later available on the PS Store. I wouldn't really bother with it if it were old stages and BGM, though.

:arg: Fuck that.

Look at the other bonuses they've included.

DVD of a special 20-minute Bururaji episode

Post Cards drawn by Mori and the animation director

Tickets to an event.

Minus the post cards, every single bonus is something designed to get people to buy the Blu-ray regardless of their opinion of the show itself.

Thanks for clearing that up Tekkaman.

I wonder what his 100 heat super is though. Maybe the super that uses extra heat while having full meter would be a better option than the 100% heat DD?

If the same blueray deal comes out outside Japan, imma grab it, but they should make it purchasable on PSN store a bit after it's release.

Thanks for clearing that up Tekkaman.

I wonder what his 100 heat super is though. Maybe the super that uses extra heat while having full meter would be a better option than the 100% heat DD?

If the same blueray deal comes out outside Japan, imma grab it, but they should make it purchasable on PSN store a bit after it's release.

Really, REALLY doubtful. Unless somehow Aksys can also dub animes fairly well, and has the capacity to distribute the DVDs/Blu-rays.

Found a recording of the 4gamer stream on YouTube (I will not link it here).

Here are the names of some of the added stages:

Varubtuke Source (which is now Makoto's default stage)

Crimson Throne

Yggdrasill Seed

Factory

Old Gate

Varubtuke Source's quote "Nature is the greatest in the smallest things" and its location is "Between WADATSUMI and KAZAMOTSU"

Yes, they've changed the default stages for characters in the console version. I don't think they've ever done that before.

There's also now a silent version of Colosseum, simply called "Colosseum -Silent-".

Yes, they've changed the default stages for characters in the console version. I don't think they've ever done that before.

Didn't they do that for Monorail and Circus for Ragna and Carl?

Didn't they do that for Monorail and Circus for Ragna and Carl?

Those were added in CT console but they didn't change those to being Ragna's and Carl's respective stages until CS1 arcade.

If you wouldn't mind sending me the link either, I'd appreciate it.

And also, YAY for silent Colosseum. Seriously needed that. It looks like it's gonna be the stage between Azrael and Kagura from what we can see of the anime screenshots.

I'll let this one slide since it's from an official stream, even though it's a rerecording. Much thanks as now I have more stuff to study for Kokonoe. :3

I liked what I saw, still wish they showed terumi's astral and the mecha tager laser distortion (aside the first second or so of it before the rapid)