Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

Right on time :D... Interesting I didn't expect Terumi-man colour scheme or sword

Does the Susanoo unit change its appearance based on owner or was this not bought up in any of those novels?

Judging by the new character select screen, it looks like they could fit 4 more characters.

DLC?

Keep in mind Extend's charaselect also had spaces open, and that the contextual image isn't an image of the console version's layout.

I think it's safe to say that when Kagura, Terumi and Kokonoe are added to the arcade version, there may be other characters in a similar to case to what they did with Platinum (she was arcade only for quite some time).

Plus on the main character page of the official site, characters in both arcade and console versions are marked "AC CS" while console-only characters are marked "CS". It's not hard to imagine a character being there that is marked "AC" (arcade-only).

Also he has jD, j2D, j6D, so 6 total stances.

The movelist disagrees, though. I suppose it's just the aerial inputs of the ground stances.

Kagura catches a falling girl in his win pose. Wasn't it said he had an intro where he tossed a girl into the sky before the fight? Related?

Kagura catches a falling girl in his win pose. Wasn't it said he had an intro where he tossed a girl into the sky before the fight? Related?

Makes you wonder what happens to the girl if he loses :v:

Is there momentum to his projectile!? Looks to start out slow then accelerate! Also his Astral was kinda lame... and no, random ass kitsune didn't help. Love the Siegfried style sword bash though especially with it causing stun.

If Bullet doesn't work out I'll definitely give him a try.

Pretty cool Astral. His power looks kind of evil though, scary. Similar to Ragna in that regard.

Yeah I do remember hearing this and it's probably the same girl. I thought he was supposed to be a wannabe player, so how does he have this hottie following him around.

Also she had a fox tail, which worries me...

He'd better stay away from Makoto.

I'm confused on how trustworthy the info jyunajp is giving. He talked about some 4D stance that doesn't exist, some air stances that don't exist, and said the projectile is active after being hit, but at 2:30 or so Terumi jumps over him and hits him in the legs after throwing a projectile, and the projectile just fizzles out.

EDIT: Does Kagura's Flash Kick hit low? The Terumi is barrier blocking standing and gets hit anyway.

I just saw the video, and i have a question: why Terumi can do the Hazama's hop dash and also run?

The dash is a command input that can be feigned or attacked out of, I think someone mentioned it was his 6C? The run is just his standard 66 input.

Oh come on. How can you get wrong with an imitation of Blasting Zone?

glad im not the only one who made the comparison lol. definitely like the looks of his astral.

and man that red Terumi palette rejoice.png

Kagura looks slow to a fault. That astral was pretty sweet though, albeit predictable.

Also, SMH at the haters. Kagura likes the kemonomimis. How you gonna hate on a man's preference's

I thought when Terumi goes into Overdrive his hood goes off. Unless I completely read it completely wrong.

That was an assumption based on an early screen showing his OD. From the video though it appears that's not the case, it just kind of lifts off his head for a second showing his hair and then falling back onto his head. You can get a good look at the animation about ~1:15 into the video linked earlier.