Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

Yeah...hope that a bunch of premiums don't come and bump you out, kuso-gaijin ; -;

[which hopefully won't happen in the 10min waiting period hehe ; w; ]

Well, I'm currently watching the main tgs nico stream and I've not been kicked even once. Same deal with the stream two days ago.

I don't think we're going to have issues with a much smaller stream (?)

Keep refreshing/going back on your browser. It kicked me once MGS started but fixed it immediately this way. No problems with the dengeki stream as well

BB's booth just started. There was a trailer for console CP. Showed some anime scenes and stuff but nothing really new. Kokonoe's intro against Terumi was there too.

Matsuura hype about being playable.

I'm still mindfucked on how this "seat" thing works. WE'RE ON THE INTERNET!

Nico has ALOT of things and restrictions which pretty much provoke "serious" or frequent users to get premium memberships, it's part of the reason the service has been able to actual make a profit of itself in its first year.

Also yeah, nothing of value, eh, guess I'll wait for 4Gamer and Sony's presentations and hope for some actual play v.v

Nico has ALOT of things and restrictions which pretty much provoke "serious" or frequent users to get premium memberships, it's part of the reason the service has been able to actual make a profit of itself in its first year.

Also yeah, nothing of value, eh, guess I'll wait for 4Gamer and Sony's presentations and hope for some actual play v.v

Where/when are those presentations?

It's interesting to see that Kokonoe can summon the Graviton gadget at different locations. The way the fireball works in conjunction with the Graviton is looking to be really good, especially when combined with Warp. That distortion that teleports the enemy into the air is a bit strange. Combo extender? Or maybe it could be used to give her time to set up gadgets.

I love how they put the same character so Blood Pain II would play instead of the new themes.

Those evil fucking geniuses.