Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

So wake me up when some one discovers Kokonoe's Astral.

Also, does Kagura have an intro with himself? They both use the same intro but they don't do it in unison.

It's interesting to see that Kokonoe can summon the Graviton gadget at different locations. The way the fireball works in conjunction with the Graviton is looking to be really good, especially when combined with Warp. That distortion that teleports the enemy into the air is a bit strange. Combo extender? Or maybe it could be used to give her time to set up gadgets.

Maybe the black hole interacts with her fireball as well? So perhaps it sort of beats you up with the fireball for a sec and then drops you?

Kokonoe is everything I was hoping for, that scooter is so fast.

Maybe the black hole interacts with her fireball as well? So perhaps it sort of beats you up with the fireball for a sec and then drops you?

Fireball-Black hole setups, this is the hypest shit, I can't wait :3

Awesome video! Kagura has a lot of different moves from his stances, He's pretty much a hybrid between Sigfried (Soulcalibur) and Guile, I suppose. And I think _I saw 3 DD's in Kokonoe's Command List. She's so effing fast, but from I have seen she will be Rachel II in terms of difficulty I think. Terumi looks good, but some of his specials are too slow.

Awesome video! Kagura has a lot of different moves from his stances, He's pretty much a hybrid between Sigfried (Soulcalibur) and Guile, I suppose. And I think _I saw 3 DD's in Kokonoe's Command List. She's so effing fast, but from I have seen she will be Rachel II in terms of difficulty I think. Terumi looks good, but some of his specials are too slow.

Challenge Accepted. Seriously though she looks like a lot of fun I'm glad she will be a little difficult to use, none of the other characters revealed so far have seemed too difficult.

Amane comes close, but not really. :v:

I don't know if this was confirmed before: If you don't want to play the entire Story Mode to Unlock Kagura, you can pay for him.

Where was this said

I'm pretty sure I'm right about my theory.

Complete Sector Seven Story-Unlock Kokonoe

Complete Six Heroes Story-Unlock Yuki Terumi

Complete Chrono Phantasma Story-Unlock Kagura Mutsuki

It all fits.

I'm pretty sure I'm right about my theory.

Complete Sector Seven Story-Unlock Kokonoe

Complete Six Heroes Story-Unlock Yuki Terumi

Complete Chrono Phantasma Story-Unlock Kagura Mutsuki

It all fits.

Uh... he also said quite specifically that Kokonoe and Terumi are DLC, though a Terumi DL code comes with preorders.

We all know Mori is a liar. I remember when he said that there was no DLCs. I don't believe that to be true.

It wasn't Mori who said it though, it was Pachi.

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here. Waiting. Waiting for a release date for the NA version.

I can count like 6 more stages.

Yggdrasil Seed (Kagura's stage)

Factory (Kokonoe's stage)

Terumi's weird blue stage (I'm not sure how to describe it)

Another Alucard castle location(shown in Rachel's segment of the new PV but is not in colour because LOLOVERDRIVE)

What appears to be a village of kappas (show in Platinum's part of the PV)

Some sort of dark area with Kushinada's Lynchpin hanging from chains in the background (shows up in both Relius and Hakumen's part of the PV)

Interesting note: I don't remember seeing AH inputs in the Command list during the demonstration. Maybe they have to be unlocked again like in CT?

Doubtful, for whatever reason, they like hiding the Astral inputs. Look at the official jp bb page, it has never had the inputs for Astrals for the characters, but I promise you people haven't been 'unlocking' them in the arcades. And I mean... we've seen Terumi and Kagura's Astral, I doubt people went and unlocked them at TGS :x

Doubtful, for whatever reason, they like hiding the Astral inputs. Look at the official jp bb page, it has never had the inputs for Astrals for the characters, but I promise you people haven't been 'unlocking' them in the arcades. And I mean... we've seen Terumi and Kagura's Astral, I doubt people went and unlocked them at TGS :x

People had to unlock Astrals in CT console version, but I don't recall them needing to in Arcade version (not that I kept up with CT Arcade version very much).

I hope they don't but it's not like they've never done it before.