Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Louisiana Players

Oh how i miss my home LA. I used to live in Bossier City myself most of my family still lives near Alexandria, so if i ever get to chance to visit i would like to try and play some of you guys...I think i owe Stone a rematch from last years team tourney at fr9

Hope to see you guys at FRX!!! Somebody other then Mr.KenMastersX needs to rep LA hard.

and i approve this message *SDV*

Cool, we'll see each other at FRX. :D

My girl said spending money on modding my system was a waste of time........... *takes knife to the top of his ps2* Do you know of any place we could set up in public around town man? I couldn't think of any.

what money

it sure aint expensive

He has a fat ps2.

You should tell her about you know, how you can burn games or something. 80 cents per game=awesome. Well, the fact that you have no DSL kinda sucks, though.

Thing is. 1. theres a bosier community/shreveport community (Its liek we divided cause we dont have a good arcade going yet) 2. there is ton of people who play fps,ddr,guitar hero, fighting, rpgs , mmorpgs, misc games but unless we advertise in RL by say posters or something, it will be hard to be whole. 3. I rep LA almost to hard it hurts, when i go to other states. 4. I was talking to My brothers boss (works at LSUS), who teaches CSC courses, and we were talkign about renting out a place every friday and maybe saturday to jsut play games of all sorts (i still got my bestbuy connections so we could get tvs cheap). 5. I use to always by games, but modding my ps2 jsut saved alot of money and time. Its simple economics, even Bush could do..................maybe......wait no.

PS. Can anyone link me to a thread that shows easier way to capture a vid from say......PS2 to PC/TV (I use my hdtv as my monitor and tv and source out for playing console or pc games).

hdtv? ewwww no lag for me man. I always just setup my camara and record it like that, works great (my camara is kinda newer). how do you play on a HDTV with all the squish and lag? EDIT: You know other fighter players? Any of them play MVC2?

If you have progressive cables, any fighter with progressive scan won't lag on an HDTV. I have a HDTV in my living room and I didn't play on it till I found $5 sony-brand component cables and I went through my fighting games to find out what games had pro scan and what didn't. Otherwise you'll have to find some fancy-pants way to make the lag go away, unless you're playing with a next gen system (ps3/xbox360) that outputs the image correctly.

some HDTVs have a "game mode" that doesn't mess with the output resolution, hence not causing any lag ^__^d

some HDTVs have a "game mode" that doesn't mess with the output resolution, hence not causing any lag ^__^d

There still is a chance for slight lag, counting on the hdtv. It's not a guarantee until there are tvs out that cater directly to videogaming, where there is of right now only one. :o

The isnt a lag.

I was using my camera to do some older naruto taisen vids which came out well.(nikon l3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZwG4ZPq08

When i got my copmuter back fomr the shop (accidently ran to many programs at the same time) my sd reader wasnt working so, ill try and get a vid up of me playing anji or something.

But first I must by another controller cause my logitech controller X is stuck and shyt argh!. :arg: :arg:

ran to many programs at the same time? lol geez man what were you trying to run like real time war games or something? Thats some serious app running if it made your comp crash. You said you might know other fighter gamers to? In which case we need to get some kind of some kind of general thing going on, tell them to post on here or *another* fighter forum, or at least lets all get on AIM or something. Let me know whats up.

Dont worry, I will somehow set a spark to ignite the gamers in shreveport/bossier! Btw some of the gammers (like how i sue to be) have aim but dont use it since they play mmorpgs most the time. Others like myself always have it on and its never on away message , meaning if u aim me, ull get a response eventually.

I just ordered my swap magic, but since the billing address is different from the shipping one, it might take longer. I would have it shipped to shreveport but we have had 2 packages stolen off our front porch so I'm not risking it. Had them shipped to my parents in Farmerville lol. I'm probably going to mod the original PS2 case myself (or just leave top loose so I can just take it off and lay it down on top when I want to play.).

Aha, nice av parry. If you leave the lid off, expect dust to get on the lens after awhile. You can just swab it off with a cotton swab, but just a warning.