Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Louisiana Players

Well I'm so new to guiltygear, I don't know a lot of players, I just know that Stone is sickness with johnny. Just got my swap magic 3 plus in the mail, I'm glad I can play it at home now.

Really Kobe? If you're serious I'll come up there for the heck of it. Well, after I get money again, I'm waiting for my tax return to buy a ps3 and I already bought two HRAP3s. Not to mention I'll be travelling to tournaments in the next two months, so I have to budget accordingly. I can try to make it up there one random weekday, though. Do you work, or do you just go to school? I could randomly get a weekday out there.

Controller? Get a stick my friend! And wireless pads have input lag man, best to get a wired one, and those are not that expensive at all. EDIT: I started a channel on EFnet, #LAFGC (Louisiana Fighting Game Community) Don't know if anyone will come or whatever, but it's there and I'm almost always in it.

haha, yeah, I was going to do the flyer thing a while ago, but never got around to it. I had the idea of printing little business cards with information on them and leaving them behind fighting games at best buy to lol. Stone you play on stick right?

Hey Parry, did you play on his tv? How much lag is on it? :o Also, I can play on pad AND stick. I recently switched to stick after the last Evolution tournament in vegas last year, you can do so much more on stick. Just need to get used to it, especially the actual Japanese arcade layout.

Ok been awhile since i last posted in this thread, finally got a sd card (apparently my sd slot was broken, jsut my old sd card was). Today after my math exam I will post vids of me and my brother playing GG slash. Now you will see my brother in action perry. (FYI jsut bought a new ps2 controller so i had to break it in during the fights so some of my combos werent going right) Taking your advice and not touching my logitech controller again.