Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Louisiana Players

Didn't catch the name,Stone? ASH should have tipped ya off.......

Dude, who guesses through internet handles nowadays? :p

Don't worry, you're not missing much. I quit Slash in favor of Accent Core, which I've been practicing every weekend.

Wish accent core will hurry up and release.Even though i hear only 1 of my characters is improved. Might swap anji for bridget, and johnny for faust.

I'll be in Louisiana for a few weeks comming up soon. We need to set something up, unfortunently I'm going to be in West Monroe, so it's pretty far from everyone. I'll see whats up later.

Well I been to many citys and places around the world. I love the size of my town, Im bound to see someone i met over my life span, somewhere, heck even 4am shopping at walmart. Then again I never been to KY.

It's not that KY is particular interesting in itself, but all my friends here are not commune living hippies, and you can get to places like Chicago in less than a day's drive.

tapping HS seems to work well with testament, sol, and ky also hmmmm. I mean somehow axl requires no skill when sol and ky does ;X

I guess it makes it testament,ky,sol,potemkin,anji, and baiken all easy when they 10+ streaked you. When has your axl are such done more then 5.

Lord, please send me someone way better then me to beat me so I can improve. I must say Zappa is the hardest person to pick up if you know how to play 5 others. Shyt to crazy.

Lord, please send me someone way better then me to beat me so I can improve.

I must say Zappa is the hardest person to pick up if you know how to play 5 others. Shyt to crazy.

rofl the same guy who states "you are only beating me cause you are hitting me first."

or u can play zappa and complain that he is the hardest character ever and i should go easy on u lawl. im sure while im at work and hanging out with my friends u woulda practiced enough by now.