Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Louisiana Players

Due to the awesome lurking/stalking powers of the internet, I saved Doomscyther's and Vegta's phone numbers. THIS WAY!! I'll be able to contact you guys so we can get some Guilty Gear games goin' down. Can't guarantee Accent Core. SUPPOSEDLY!! according to Shin, his room is "the place to be for hot AC action!" because I think DJ Matrix is supposed to have a copy. /shrugs Like I said, no guarantee, but I'll definately have my crappy ps2 and my copy of Slash and all I'll need is a working tv :D Vegta, please don't spend the entire weekend playing GnT4 T_T I should rub GG in GreyFox's face though because he doesn't like GG that much and thinks that GnT4 is a greater game.............yeah.....even though he admited to me that GnT4's advanced tactics aren't as big as the ones in Slash..yet...he still claims GnT4>>>>GGX2.....I just don't understand his logic v,v; ANYWAYS!! Really looking forward to meeting you guys and playin' some games :D

GnT is dead to me, Im stilll fking hoping they make a fking actually working Bleach fighting games. FYI I plan on being at the con like 6am friday (hate driving downtown anywhere). I would like to get like a day practice before I play AC cause i only played it a bit at last con (fking planet zero and matsuri con), but If he gets a copy, I can just play baiken or something. Ima bring my ps2 and such also, and if we need a tv, some people can go with me to a bestbuy nearby and Ill buy one and return it when I leave sunday. (I love abusing bestbuy policy).

GnT is dead to me, Im stilll fking hoping they make a fking actually working Bleach fighting games.

FYI I plan on being at the con like 6am friday (hate driving downtown anywhere).

I would like to get like a day practice before I play AC cause i only played it a bit at last con (fking planet zero and matsuri con), but If he gets a copy, I can just play baiken or something.

Ima bring my ps2 and such also, and if we need a tv, some people can go with me to a bestbuy nearby and Ill buy one and return it when I leave sunday. (I love abusing bestbuy policy).

GnT is......yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh....as for Bleach games, the one for GC is HORRIBLE! and I've heard the ones for PSP are fairly decent. I just found out that RnJ (San Antonio GnT4 crew that I'll be getting a ride from) are planning to leave Thursday morning at 5am.

and, Nice on the BestBuy policy thing lol. Unfortunately I don't know Dallas very well even though I would go up there to visit my ex gf when she and i were dating @_@ but she lived in the outskirts..like Garland or Sachse. One of those places. But I'm sure the hotel has some phone book and you can find out if need be.

btw Doomscyther, sorry for missing your IM...I was asleep >_> lawl

Wow. Forgot about this thread. I'm not digging the "everyone does massive damage in 6 hit combos = balance" AC thing at all, guess it will take some time. Haven't played with doomscyther in a bit! Trying to find a new job/work has been in the way (I work for Circuit City now) but my work place is close to his place so I'll be able to get in more games.

Wow. Forgot about this thread.

Can't blame ya. I mean, who da fuk lives in Louisiana?!

btw doom, really wish I could've played ya with more experience in AC......or we could've just played Slash

>_>

<_<

'cause I know I play better than my performance in AC :vbang:

Shiro lives in San An......TX..... or did I miss something. EDIT: Please let me make you an avatar doomscyther, that anji block just isn't cutting it.

or did I miss something.

YES YOU DID!!

Doom, learn stick! NOW!! >=O

Lol, buy me a custom stick, i could pwn. You shoulda told me if u wanted to play slash since I had it with me at the time, least with slash I could play Johnny alot better, and actually play anji. (his new shyt sometimes confuse me). Hopefully we can play more next con, atsui . And Ill bring parry cause he loves going to them.

We can't play Slash dude IT'S ALL ABOUT AC!! =O plus, I'm most likely not going to a con anytime soon. Maybe next year for A-Kon and probably San Japan. Depends on if I can get a damn car =/

cons are low tier. Real Tourneys are the high tier. EVO = Slash, better keep that Slash game fresh. ArcSys DID issue a "sorry" about all the horrible bugs and lock ups and glitches in AC, I wonder if they will re release it due to all of them.

cons are low tier. Real Tourneys are the high tier. EVO = Slash, better keep that Slash game fresh. ArcSys DID issue a "sorry" about all the horrible bugs and lock ups and glitches in AC, I wonder if they will re release it due to all of them.

ArcSys DID issue a "sorry" about all the horrible bugs and lock ups and glitches in AC, I wonder if they will re release it due to all of them.

As should all companies that release games with bugs. It is rare that a company does something like this in recent times, I'm kinda proud of them.

I'm just wondering if ArcSys is going to do some exchange thing for those that did buy the buged up version, but I highly doubt it :(

Ken you live in the wrong part, theres plenty of people up here. Parry,Jeremy, vegta, me, and 5 other people who suck at guilty gear but im counting to make it seems like alot more. Oh dont forget about Jesus, he has a wicked chipp.

To be truthful, I'm in the section with players around the par of level I need for comp. There is a really good scene in Baton Rouge which is an hour away, and there are 4-5 players outside of myself who can play decently. Sadly though, I seem to have outgrown my comp. I should just move to Houston or something.