Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InWithTheAshes

Dengeki FIGHTING CLIMAX: Announced at TGS.

All these training dummies, man.

Now watch SAO being the only series with two playable representatives because they're getting a second season.

Kirito just got confirmed for playable. Anybody willing to translate the article?

Yes! He's been confirmed. As a bearer of this name I can't wait to see how he plays and I plan to main alongside mywaifu character. I'm also curious about how Leafa's assist will change, but other than that, I'm totally excited about this news.

With Kirito in my hopes for Accelerator Kuroko have gone back up. Only Accelerator Kuroko can save us from the Vergil.

Fixed that for you.

Can't wait to play as the shittiest male lead in the the last few years of anime. Despite that, if he's fun to play it doesn't really matter. The roster is looking interesting enough as it is, though Misaka and Shizuo are the only two I feel like I would want to play from what we have now.

Now watch SAO being the only series with two playable representatives because they're getting a second season.

They are?

Also, didn't one of the previous interviews specifically say that only one series broke the trend of 1 playable character present?

Also, didn't one of the previous interviews specifically say that only one series broke the trend of 1 playable character present?

I dunno, don't think they ever specified the number of characters from separate franchises.

And yeah, they confirmed that the second season is in the works around December.

Can't wait to play as the shittiest male lead to fight against characters from the shittiest popular anime in the the last few years of anime. The roster is looking interesting enough as it is, though Misaka, Shana, and Shizuo are the only ones I feel like I would want to play from what we have now.

This, with changes. Skimming Dengeki's list of works, the only series I would really want to see a representative from now would be s-CRY-ed. I'm not terribly hopeful, because most of the characters featured look to be from anime within the past 4-5 years.

I dunno, don't think they ever specified the number of characters from separate franchises.

And yeah, they confirmed that the second season is in the works around December.

I can confirm they have mentioned it before: Specifically, in this article.

"...I really wanted to have characters from various works, and I decided to with one character per-title, but ended up having one title with two [characters],”

It does confuse me a little bit why they'd celebrate a big anniversary with only recent characters playable. When the game was announced I thought Dokuro-chan was a lock, but now I wonder if she'll even be an assist.

i never looked at this game, but that recent trailer made me click.

is this gonna be the true-est waifu wars game ever? christ on a stick with some of the characters announced for it,...

But this game has got little sisters, middle schoolers, tsunderes, and Shiizuo. Waifu it up.

Yeah sword art indeed has multiple playable reps. I kinda didn't want him, but I guess it's a pretty surefire idea to bring Kirito in.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk