Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InWithTheAshes

Dengeki FIGHTING CLIMAX: Announced at TGS.

I wasn't really excited for this game but after seeing Tomoka in action, i really want to play her

Man, so I finally watched some post release gameplay and I gotta say I am disappointed in the basketball character, they showed an interesting idea but I feel like they sort of wasted it, this should've been the Venom or Junpei of this game but I feel like they don't use the concept to its fullest potential. Ah well, game looks fun either way.

Not that I don't agree with you, but I'm pretty sure "this was an interesting idea, but so much wasted potential" is such a common complaint, it might as well be the title of this game...

If this game miraculously makes it to console i pray to anime jesus that we get more characters...

If this game miraculously makes it to console i pray to anime jesus that we get more characters...

They already stated long ago that when the game was revealed a long with the arcade release time period they were aiming for a Fall release this year for consoles. More characters should be a given (I hope), the game had a lot of potential with character line up but I have no idea whats going on in their heads looking at a lot of questionable assists