Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InWithTheAshes

Dengeki FIGHTING CLIMAX: Announced at TGS.

Man, no offense, but JUST new assist? I mean, I figured that was how they were going to muscle in most of the characters and references but come on . . . .v.

also STILL no Strawberry Panic rep!? ; w;

My guess is that the other new characters are still not finished

If Emi is the Hataraku Maou-Sama playable rep I am gonna flip a fucking table.

Please be Suzuno. And on another note who was crazy enough to make Holo a support? Jesus fuck what.

The only reason I can think to make Holo a support is because it might be hard to figure out a moveset for her. I mean, she's not exactly a fighter in human form, and her wolf form is gigantic.

The only reason I can think to make Holo a support is because it might be hard to figure out a moveset for her. I mean, she's not exactly a fighter in human form, and her wolf form is gigantic.

Dude they have goddamn Kirino as a playable character. Plus unexpected characters are always fun.

I mean, come on. They had Valkenhyn to use as inspiration, even!

How is Maou not a main character? Jesus Christ, unless Futayo Honda gets announced as a character, my hype is dead.

Neito > Futayo, I'd be sad to have my wolfu unplayable. Ijou.

I know i asked for Boogie Pop, but not like this :(

Still have my fingers crossed for Isaac and Miria from Baccano. :)

Since when was Shizuo a waifu (could put him in husbando tier though I guess).

Also, new blog post. I doubt it's a reveal, because of a lack of images for one, but at least it could maybe show what variety of content they intend to upload on it.

Neito > Futayo, I'd be sad to have my wolfu unplayable. Ijou.

I just said Futayo cause she seems the most likely. Any Horizon character will make me jizz.

I dunno, last time I checked, Neito was the most popular female character, so her chances seem better to me. It might've changed since then, of course, and they might put someone in the roster irregardless of their popularity (let's go, Nenji-Hassan-ItoKen combo!).

There are some people saying that Dante and Vergil from DMC3 would be available on this game

VF characters? Blech. Feels so out of place. Even if you're a VF fan, I can't imagine you'd want to see your favorite character shoehorned into a 2D anime-style fighter like that.

actually...isn't this game supposed to be a sega vs dengeki? If this is the first of other characters of sega side, they won't be out of place at all. Plus, i can imagine he like aof3 chars completely.

They never indicated it was a VS.

Also, Google Translate Adventures within the Twitter posts indicate that Akira's a boss Character and won't be available for the next loketest. However, "boss Character" doesn't necessarily mean "unplayable", and this is Google Translate after all :v: .

Ok I now I have to see how a VF character would fit in a 2D fighter, especially a fast paced waifu fighter like this. What's next, SEGA throws Sonic in?

I'm also curious to see how Akira would play out in a 2D fighting game lol

... and I'm still waiting on that inevitable Valkyria character :C

FUK YES, SUCK IT EVERYONE WHO SAID NO VS SEGA!

Hopefully there is more like this to come, and if they handle someone like Akira as well as the Tekken characters in SFxT then he should be fun as ballz to play~

Now give me Vectorman....dew eet!!! ' ^'

Also, Google Translate Adventures within the Twitter posts indicate that Akira's a boss Character and won't be available for the next loketest. However, "boss Character" doesn't necessarily mean "unplayable", and this is Google Translate after all :v: .

That seems to be the case from over here, as well. Reminds me of Kick's cameo in that pixel fighting game.

I suppose I don't have anything against such surprise inclusions, but I'd be disappointed if he turns out to be the only Sega representative.

I suppose I don't have anything against such surprise inclusions, but I'd be disappointed if he turns out to be the only Sega representative.

It's not that big of a bother, but since this game has been announced there has been an outstanding rumor about VC character's. This gives hope to that.

It's not that big of a bother, but since this game has been announced there has been an outstanding rumor about VC character's. This gives hope to that.

It'd also help that the two front men behind Valkyria Chronicles (Producer Ryutaro Nonaka and Director Takaharu Terada) are in charge of this game, too.

Frankly, I'd be more surprised if characters from other games they were involved with find a way into this game, somehow. I believe that House of the Dead III and Skies of Arcadia are on their resumes, for example. Terada even got a "Special Thanks" shout out on Shinobi (PS2). Any representation from those three series alone would make me giddy, let alone if they reach back any further into the SEGA catalog.