Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InWithTheAshes

Dengeki FIGHTING CLIMAX: Announced at TGS.

Most of them from mainstream anime, sao for example. So they already appeal to the fans. A lot of anime today is kinda boring too, idk I guess it has to appeal to you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If only Dengeki owned Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill.

I'd immediately play Ryuko if she were in. Of course, with the way this game works, Ryuko would be an assist and Aikuro would be the playable character.

If only Dengeki owned Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill.

If only they were light novels for this light novel company to publish.

Correct me if Im wrong but so far the only "zoner" is KYH right? all the rest is rushdown/grapplers?

KYH is less of a zoner and more of a footsies-oriented character, with long pokes and good mobility. Shana has a good projectile and Kirino has her weird item toss, but Misaka is probably the closest character to a zoner so far.

EDIT: The Dengeki article is up:

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/795/795915/

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/795/795915/index-2.html

- No info on Tomoka's gameplay other than that she calls her teammates for attacks (which you can see from the screenshots).

- Hina attracts the opponent's attention. Judging from that screenshot, it turns them around, allowing for crossup-like situations.

- Kouko hits the opponent with a rose bouquet and blows a kiss, reducing their gauge.

- Kino comes out quickly, shoots at the enemy (even if they're in midair), then gets on Hermes and rolls away (like Celty?).

- Mashiro draws something in mid-air and something happens after it materializes (?).

- Erio comes out wrapped in her futon; she can either block the opponent's attack with it or perform her own attack.

"Kino is assist only."

THIS GAME IS DEAD TO ME.

There's seriously more characters as assists that I'd want to play as characters than actual playable characters I'd want to play.

It is still rather annoying...

Anyways, there's not much at all stated really, just someone asking if there will be a location test and they said they haven't decided yet and to look forward to more info #zzz

Those official tweets are written in formal-style Japanese which are fairly understandable even from Twitter's machine translation.

"So, when you play the new character who I'm not', thank so here until further notice we will.

Yeah, nah.

Still no info on Tomoka's playstyle, just more stuff on her aesthetics (she can shoot the hoops that appear out of nowhere and uses some Japanese dancing moves, too). No new info on Assists, either, but at least they got some screens: I was afraid they announced them before actually finishing their sprites.

Still no info on Tomoka's playstyle, just more stuff on her aesthetics (she can shoot the hoops that appear out of nowhere and uses some Japanese dancing moves, too). No new info on Assists, either, but at least they got some screens: I was afraid they announced them before actually finishing their sprites.

Didn't they already mention that Tomoka calls her teammates to attack for her? Pretty sure they did. So, something like Doronjo in TVC? Or Maori in AH?

I'm not sure she makes the teammates attack for her, since the only relevant screenshot so far has a teammate passing the ball to her. Though honestly, that's probably the most obvious way to go about her, yeah.

I'm not sure she makes the teammates attack for her, since the only relevant screenshot so far has a teammate passing the ball to her. Though honestly, that's probably the most obvious way to go about her, yeah.

I got that from this: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-29/5-ro-kyu-bu-players-appear-in-dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-game

"Dengeki confirmed on Thursday that Ro-Kyu-Bu! basketball player Tomoka Minato (voiced by Kana Hanazawa) is joining the roster of Sega and ASCII Media Works' upcoming anime-based fighting game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. In addition, Tomoka's four teammates — Maho Misawa (Yuka Iguchi), Saki Nagatsuka (Yōko Hikasa), Hinata Hakamada (Yui Ogura), and Airi Kashii (Rina Hidaka) — will team up to assist her against opponents in battle. "

Oh, okay, just checked the original article, and that line is there. Basically just skipped it because I assumed it only describes how her moves look, not how she actually plays.

Should've expected multiple options with a single Assist character from those newcomer descriptions, especially Erio's. Weird that they didn't say anything about giving them to Hina, though.

Article doesn't really reveal that much... It's mostly just a re-cap of SAO and Kirito's background.

- He fights with the Elucidator

- He has a move which activates his Dual Wielding, but no further details were revealed.

(Well, both Dual Wielding screenshots have a Dengeki icon active, so Dual Wield most likely is his "Trump Card")

- His "Climax Arts" seems to require Dual Wielding to be active.

- Text says that Leafa is doing some completely new move in the picture from Sonic's stage, but it sure looks like the disappearing animation she does after she has finished her support move...

- Kirito will be playable on Japan Amusement Expo 2014

Oh boy, possibility of two reps per series may seem likely since Asuna and Kirito are both playable.... Pretty excited!