Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InWithTheAshes

Dengeki FIGHTING CLIMAX: Announced at TGS.

I don't know... The ShizuoxIzaya fanship is pretty damn popular. I could easily see Shizuo being the Durarara!! rep with an Izaya assist.

Ewww, I-ZA-YA!! D:

Even though that's the obvious choice, I'd rather have Simon assist lol then again I might as well not get my hopes up at all, I don't see this game having too many if any multiple reps from a single series [assuming the assists aren't character locked, then maybe we might see more assist only characters ; -; ]. And I already know bishoujo moecchi is going to win out over everything else v.v

If we're talking DRRR characters, I'd want Izaya with a Shizuo super. Shizuo just shows up out of nowhere and your opponent just becomes collateral damage in a storm of vending machines and lamp posts while Izaya dodges it all. And he of course fights with his knife.

And a Simon assist sounds wonderful.

...But yeah, still hoping we get Taiga. I want her more than anything.

Baccano alone has enough epic characters to make an entire fighter by itself... so yeah, there damn well better be someone from it in this game. I'd settle for Jacuzzi Splot, but seriously hoping for Ladd, Vino or Firo (Graham Specter? Graham Specter.) Actually hell with it, I will ragequit life if Ladd motherfucking Russo isn't in this game. I seriously hope it's not an all-female cast (Although if it were, Chane or Nice wouldn't be too bad I guess) because... well, because.

Emi worst girl

Now, but seriously, i hope they don't go the all-female roster direction. Having the Hataraku character not being Maou himself would be just wrong

Not to mention that Emi's playstyle is already taken by Asuna. Even if Emi were playable, I'm not sure how different she'd be from the rest of the fencing girls in all these LNs.

Not to mention that Emi's playstyle is already taken by Asuna. Even if Emi were playable, I'm not sure how different she'd be from the rest of the fencing girls in all these LNs.

If they can make regular school girls like Tamaki and Konomi playable in Aquapazza than anything is possible here too IMO We barely saw Emi really fight, I'm sure there can be some way to make them unique in their own way not to mention they're supposed to have an assist character as well to separate one from the other.

I keep thinking a character with two modes like Nu, but...eh, if Emi would be too similar to Asuna, then maybe have Sadao instead. He could be pretty awesome.

GOD I hope this doesn't become a panty fighter filled with nothing but waifus, we need some husbandos too.

Also Kirino needs to be the training dummy, beating her up while practicing combos would be gdlk.

Already said this on GAF but I'm not expecting Sega characters, just references. Dengeki Bunko vs Sega just refers to the collaboration project they've been doing for awhile this year, so it doesn't really mean they'll face each other judging by the other stuff they've done. And while I like a lot of heroines in Dengeki Bunko, I'm hoping for at least some males since there are a lot of good choices.

It's fine if there is no Sega characters, though they seem to be using Sega stages. I agree though, I hope this isn't an all-girl fighter. I don't mind playing them, but i'm not into a roster that is just one gender usually.

If they can make regular school girls like Tamaki and Konomi playable in Aquapazza than anything is possible here too IMO We barely saw Emi really fight, I'm sure there can be some way to make them unique in their own way not to mention they're supposed to have an assist character as well to separate one from the other.

I just think that having two heroic fencers is not that high on their list of priorities. It made sense in Aqapazza to have lots of schoolgirls, since To Heart is their most popular and long-lasting franchise, but in this game, with so many choices for the roster, it might not be such a good idea to have Emi playable instead of Sadao.

They might even ignore Hataraku altogether, but since it's been made into anime recently, I'm inclined to believe that they're going to use that to promote the game.

Hataraku apparenty sold pretty well, I'd be amazed to not see it SOMEWHERE in this game.

Much as I like the series based off these light novels, if there are no Sega characters this game can EAD as far as I'm concerned, so Siliconera better not be playing with my heart strings...

At the very least Valkyria and Sakurai Wars characters are a possibility, but all more will be revealed on the 6th I guess .v.

Oh, but putting in a Strawberry Panic character(s) would make me play and love this game unconditionally, but at the same time I'll be heart broken no matter who the rep is, since that's one of the very few series where I love the ENTIRE cast and each medium's iterations ; -; in fact, this game, just give me a Strawberry Panic fighter!? Japan plz! If you could make MariBato you could give me this ; w;

I couldn't care less if there were Sega characters or not. None of them matter to me much. I mean maybe if Bayonetta was in there, otherwise 99% of the anime on the Dengeki list are way more important.

I kind of want to see Sega characters like from SW and VC because PxZ was kind of like a taste of what they'd look like in a fighter. At the same time though I want to see a decent roster of Dengeki Bunko. My money's still on no Sega characters and that Siliconera was making assumptions.

Actually... they should just make a PxZ fighter someday.

I personally care about quite an amount of the potential Dengeki Characters (Kino, Celty, Claire) more than any of Sega's properties, nor do I really think that there's much possibility of there being many of those properties being included. It's probably just Valkyria/Sakura and that's it, seeing as Dengeki published both the manga adaptations of the series.

saw mauve and kilvear saying the same in twitter. I do see similarities in body proportions, but i`m still not sure...they looked like 3D in move, as if they used pre-rendered. Maybe not pure 3D screenshots as koihime, but 3D model with details added manually (like kof XIII)? Let's see at the beta.

We'll have to see.... personally, I would like to see more characters and system details before I say anything about the game itself.

As to the sprite work... I am kind of hoping that they are working on this to some degree. Anyways, it would not be the first time that Sega has collaborated with FB... and I doubt this will be the last.

Uni update was already release a month ago, adding hitstun prorate and new character.

I am very much familiar to the changes in Exe Late.... I am happy for that the game is in a much better state.

And correct me if I am wrong, but isn't FB working on one last character for the arcade update?

Thinking about male characters I'd want in, Touma (Index) would be an interesting choice. I imagine you could do a lot of interesting things with him as far as controlling a fight.

Thinking about male characters I'd want in, Touma (Index) would be an interesting choice. I imagine you could do a lot of interesting things with him as far as controlling a fight.

Honestly i think we're more likely to see Accelerator, who i think is more popular

Honestly i think we're more likely to see Accelerator, who i think is more popular

Might as well go for Misaka.

Though that really depends on a number of factors, i.e., whether they're going to only feature heroines, how many characters out of a single franchise they wish to include, whether characters from other franchises have similar fighting styles (and whether they want to include similar characters), etc.

I think they will use mostly animated characters, so I'm not sure Misaka Worst could get in, and given Mikoto's popularity she's pretty much a sure thing (with Kuroko support most likely).

If they add other characters from Index, IMO it might be Touma with Index support and Accelerator with Last Order support (Worst would fit if they use non animated characters), I'd like Kanzaki Kaori but we already have two sword characters in the game.

Which one? Mikoto? 10032? Worst?

Uhh, Mikoto. I'm not too well-versed in Raildexverse, so I only know her and the clones :psyduck:

Misaka Mikoto is a given, in fact, she is the whole reason why i am interested on this game.

Misaka Mikoto is a given, in fact, she is the whole reason why i am interested on this game.

But she is such a lame fighter.....