Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uberdeluxe

Kitchener Waterloo(Ontario, Canada) thread!

I decided it would probably be a good idea for this to exist, since Toronto is pretty far away from us. Anyways: with BBCP right around the corner actually out, I thought it would be a good idea to try and find lots of people to play with!

Some info about anime FG stuff that goes on in Waterloo:

• A couple of us are importing BBCP, so if you are too we can netplay, or better yet you can come down to MAIN BASE and play with us in person!
  • We have a house that we usually host games at(MAIN BASE). PM myself, Bill307 or anyone else who knows and we'll tell you the location so you can come down and play! Offline is much more fun than online!
  • We play most often: BB, GG, P4A, MBCC, AH3, UMvC3, Skullgirls, Divekick.
  • We also have players interested in: SSF4AE, 3s, HnK, Aquapazza, CvS2, IaMP, Melee and various poverty games (EFZ, etc.)
  • We have another forum that we post on! www.uwgamers.org/fight is where you can find some people who don't post here.
  • Occasionally we host events, like little tournaments and stuff, although nothing is planned right now.
  • We're super nice and have a good time every day and want you to come play games with us!

If you're in Kitchener Waterloo(or anywhere nearby) and want to play some games, say hi!

AH3 should be in main games, not poverty! And you forgot Skullgirls, lol.

Actually, if I were to make a games list for MAIN BASE players...

(edit: simplifying lists...)

We play most often: BB, GG, P4A, MBCC, AH3, UMvC3, Skullgirls, Divekick.

We also have players interested in: SSF4AE, 3s, HnK, Aquapazza, CvS2, and various poverty games (EFZ, etc.)

We play most often: BB, GG, P4A, MBCC, AH3, UMvC3, Skullgirls, Divekick.

We also have players interested in: SSF4AE, 3s, HnK, Aquapazza, CvS2, and various poverty games (EFZ, etc.)

Don't forget IaMP. ;_;

you make joe mad so he can infract you

adding iamp to the list of poverty

edit: put melee in too because melee is fun and we have people who can play it(kinda)

Nope, I've been lurking dustloop for a while, but only recently joined since I finally started playing BB on ps3. (I only played on the vita before that)

ohey new people! Hi adsfzxczxc. Waterloo actually has a bunch of people who are trying out BBCP after not really playing BB, like myself lol. Myself and Neiluj, who is a rachel player w/ a bunch of alts (dunno if he made an acct here or if he's just on UWG) and occasionally other people play extend right now, so if you want to come down for casuals pre-BBCP, there'll still be people to play.

Glad to see the thread is finding new players already!

Haha alright, I'd be totally down for casuals. Where do you guys usually play?

Oh and who's importing bbcp here? I already pre-ordered mine.

I'm importing and I know at least 1 other person is. With it being day 1 downloadable on jp psn some other people might hop on board too. We usually meet up at a house where 4 FG ppl live and one normal dood, once people who live there are awake I'll ask permission to PM you the address

edit: PM'd

Who's going to Mainbase today? I'm thinking of heading over this evening and grabbing food on the way. Will have to leave around 9-10 pm, tho.

Getting a drive to Mainbase with Ryan.

We only have PS3s, although Ryan might bring his laptop for Skullgirls/Divekick(/A&C World Warrior?)/Mario 64/Canada Cup stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/canadacup2

looool, drunk SSF4AE exhibition matches.

I've heard Lapchi is unbeatable at these. Initially the other player gets a win streak, but as they get more drunk Lapchi wins more and more games!

At the moment they're running Lapchi (Blank) vs Fuudo (Ryu) (first to 7, I think?). After every match, both players have to drink a Jaegerbomb. Lapchi just BARELY won a match so it's 6-4 Fuudo right now, but they've already drunk NINE Jaegerbombs each! After his 10th drink, Lapchi looks just fine, but Fuudo looks like he might throw up while trying to drink his 10th one! They even brought a puke bucket over! He hasn't decided if he's going to try to finish this drink or give up! LOL!

Edit: FUUDO GIVES UP! LAPCHI WINS! And Lapchi takes his victory in style by finishing off the rest of Fuudo's drink for him, lol!

... Fuudo just took the puke bucket with him outside, hahaha.

Edit 2: Lapchi just said Fuudo is hailed as the best drinker in the Japanese FGC, and Lapchi is the best drinker in Canada's FGC. :P

Edit 3: LOOOL, that annoying commentator from grand finals just got KICKED OFF COMMENTARY and even HAD HIS HEADSET RIPPED OFF because he made some inappropriate comments and F-Champ exposed him! :D