Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegendaryRath

[PSN] FT10s Season 2.2 (Concluded)

AXIS says he can't do it Sunday after all. I'll reschedule Bace vs AXIS another day. For now, are any of you guys ok with doing your FT10s tomorrow (Sunday), preferrably around 3pm EDT?

2. - 5 Votes -Kyokugenfightoo (Akihiko) vs MikhailLuca (Yukiko)

3. - 3 Votes (tie) -VR Raiden (Yu) vs Setsuna (Labrys)

3. - 3 Votes (tie) -RSquaredA2 (Labrys) vs FluxWaveZ (S.Labrys)

hahahaha one day Ill get to play maybe! Ill say this right now tho for next weekend Im not going to be here at all the entire weekend. If my name pops up just uh yeah.

AXIS says he can't do it Sunday after all. I'll reschedule Bace vs AXIS another day. For now, are any of you guys ok with doing your FT10s tomorrow (Sunday), preferrably around 3pm EDT?

2. - 5 Votes -Kyokugenfightoo (Akihiko) vs MikhailLuca (Yukiko)

3. - 3 Votes (tie) -VR Raiden (Yu) vs Setsuna (Labrys)

3. - 3 Votes (tie) -RSquaredA2 (Labrys) vs FluxWaveZ (S.Labrys)

I get off work around 6pm so anytime after that I'm free

Jokes aside, I'm available at 7:00 EST.

I should be available at this hour too, so I don't mind playing. I simply hope to not die too quickly. ^^''

I'll be available whenever, I'm guessing Setsuna and I will go second (or third)?

Pretty much. We'll see who's in the stream chat at the time and do whatever's convenient.

What time zone?

EST (I thought the location under my name would have tipped you off lol)

Thanks everyone for hanging out in the stream so long. Thanks MastaToken for streaming and thanks to everyone who stuck around for FT5s/Ft3s (LK, Colpevole, GreekAngel, OmnixAisuno, etc). I'll set up the suggestion/voting process again in a few days. I'm tired so I'll probably take a weekend off. PROBABLY

iirc:

KyokugenFightooooooooooo vs Luca 10-8

Setsuna vs VR-Raiden 10-1

Flux vs RSquared 10-3

I'm so sad about my matches, kept whiffing those 5As with them 20 frame recoveries. xD

Good game though. (Which means I'll ask for a salty runback one day or another)

But yeah, fun times.

Thanks everyone for hanging out in the stream so long. Thanks MastaToken for streaming and thanks to everyone who stuck around for FT5s/Ft3s (LK, Colpevole, GreekAngel, OmnixAisuno, etc). I'll set up the suggestion/voting process again in a few days. I'm tired so I'll probably take a weekend off. PROBABLY

iirc:

Flux vs RSquared 10-3

Correct. In that case, if you're taking the weekend off, I'll host this weekends FT10s...that is if you don't mind.

I also have already uploaded the main matches from last night and starting to work on the extra sets with LK, Colpe, etc.

I can probably do it next weekend, I just was feeling too lazy to set up the google doc and polls. I'm bored at school right now, so I'll get on that.

edit: going to set up a thread for season 2.3 and a google doc for suggestions.

iirc:

Flux vs RSquared 10-3

Flux vs RSquared should been 10-1 if were going to be realistic here, anyone else who was watching the stream will agree