Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MightyJoeYoung

Millia vs. Anji: Fun with autoguards and Fuujin going through your shit...

hello, I am having trouble vs. Anji and vs. Sol. Anji: I play against a fairly skilled anji player, alot of guardpoints into big combos, cross ups on get up, very tight defenses, rarley misses max damage combo set ups. Aside from just learning to defend better and how to flash guard better, there are some other things killing me. Red Butterfly mix ups, on get up, if he does it, I try to 1 frame jump and FD in the air, but it either doesn't happen, or he air throws me with the command air throw, what can I do better when he tries to butterful trap me? Also his force break overhead thing, it catches me out of EVERYTHING, even if I iAD out of guard, it catches me and bounces me, what moves can I use (if any) to get around this thing, its also hard to block on reaction when he mixes lows in his strings often. He also guard the pin alot, is there a set up I can I can string it or jump cancel out of, that has been effective against Anji's you have played? also a general question that might be character specific. When I do the Lust shaker force break midscreen...or even in the corner, I can't get anything to link to a launcher, what do I do on Anji if I hit lust shaker FB? thanks! -MJY

Can anyone shed any light on this because Fuujin does indeed go through my shit. It's quite annoying really. If I wanted to fight people who go through my shit, I'd fight Jam or Slayer:psyduck:

Well, Fujin does have its limits but it's basically a horizontal VV. Just always keep that in mind, then you will feel much better. Fujin is not risk free at all to Anji. You blocked him? Oh snap, the match is yours.

Really? I thought the rin was safe on block. Also, stomp mixups get me to just because there's dust after the move has finished:blue: