Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[CP1.1] Kagura Mutsuki - Gameplay Discussion (Discuss Gameplay/Videos/Combos/etc.)

My combo does 6904, that one does less and is assuredly easier due to the very tight late 2c5c link in the 2da version. There is no reason to be suboptimal.

My combo does 6904, that one does less and is assuredly easier due to the very tight late 2c5c link in the 2da version. There is no reason to be suboptimal.

Maybe it's not as optimal...But is it as swag as this!?

Corner 6C>2D~A>B orb>2C>5C>A Orb>2C>2D~C>5D~A>44>3C>OD>3C>6D~C>28D (7034 damage and 38 meter - 50 meter gain total)

Probably only works on chars you can OTG with B orb, but I think it came out looking pretty badass.

I found this earlier in the lab. Corner/near corner combo off a clean 6C.

6C > 2DA~5DA > 66 > 5B > 3C > 6DC~2DC > B Orb > 5C > OD > 5C > 6DC~5DC~28D.

A good 7k OD combo, I also tried doing the same from a CH 6B > 6C combo, but It kept dropping at the 2nd 5C.

And, of course, you can also do the okizeme route if that 7k won't kill. Just do this instead after the 1st 5C:

A Orb > 5C > 6DC~2DB > 46 A/B oki. I think that nets 5k, so it's still kosher. :D

You may be right about damage, but there are other two things. What is your combo route? I can do more than 7K with that combo and it all depends on the ender or with or without OD.. Another thing is by cancelling it to a drive, you make it safe since even air blocked 6C is unsafe. That option cover both situations. I will post the damage later. 

Edit: That combo of mine does 6.6K  damage, still good I guess. 

6c does insane blockstun, you can confirm into either sonic boom on block(safest option), any drive you want, or 2c for max damage. 6c, 2c, 5c, 5da, 6dc, 2dc, B boom, 5c, 6dc, 2da, cancel, 3c, 6dc, super.

I'm just saying there's no reason to autopilot a response, the more you lock yourself into a drive stance the more predictable you become the easier it is for the other guy to blow you up.

Hi guys, lately I have updating Kagura wiki page, I finished with all the moves and their description. You can give a look and tell me what I missed or omitted. Next step is to update his Frame data page. Hopefully it will be helpful for some people. Even language mistakes are taken into account. 

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kagura_Mutsuki_(BBCP)

Hi guys, lately I have updating Kagura wiki page, I finished with all the moves and their description. You can give a look and tell me what I missed or omitted. Next step is to update his Frame data page. Hopefully it will be helpful for some people. Even language mistakes are taken into account. 

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kagura_Mutsuki_(BBCP)

5D~C listed it being an anti-air twice. Kind of redundant.

6D~A Groundbounces, not float.

Anything else would just be me nitpiking, like [2]~8C listing it gives a soft knockdown on CH when it's not really a knockdown as much it's practically untechable, which then leads into a knockdown by default. Looking good anyway.

He's not really that hard to learn. His combos are way easier than some other character's because of stances and charge commands, his oki is very easy to pull off and everything else just comes naturally. You just have to memorise his stances, and those stances also make neutral with Kagura not that hard to learn either.

Yeah, managing/keeping track of his stances is weird at first but honestly I think his combos/oki are on the easier side to learn. The toughest thing about Kagura is playing disciplined.

I feel he requires more fighting game fundamentals than some other options in this game (To do well anyway). Knowing when to rush or turtle up is huge, spacing is huge, and he requires a large amount of patience in a game that doesn't usually call for much. My take on him anyway.

I'm really annoyed with myself to have only realized now that you can throw the [4]6 A fireball after CH flashkick.  I don't know if characters with dp's can hit you but at least oki is still possible on CH...

Although the Nerf to the flash kick or 6A>6B gatling sucked I find that I miss 6C's head invul.  in 1.1 most of all.  Now it feels like flash kick is the only anti-air option and it unfortunately doesn't lead to what CH 6C used to lead to as an anti-air.

I'm really annoyed with myself to have only realized now that you can throw the [4]6 A fireball after CH flashkick.  I don't know if characters with dp's can hit you but at least oki is still possible on CH...

They can hit you with a DP, but it's still good.

6C nerf wasn't too much of a problem for me, but I know that I probably wouldn't have lost some games if 6C still had the head invul. Flash kick losing it's gatling took me some time to realise lol, I don't like it anymore.

idk if this was said before, but you can cancel J.C's landing recovery if you do J.D literally before touching the ground. The timing is pretty strict, but even if you mess up it can still lead into some funky mindgames.

I remember seeing that before in 1.0 but tried it a few times and forgot about it. Thanks for mentioning it again.

Probably already known but the exact minimum damage on OD 28D is 1658. Most people were just going by 1.7K min which is pretty much correct but yeah.

I don't know if anyone has posted something like this, but I didn't find it with a quick skim, so here's a list of characters instant j.C is an overhead option on:

Mu - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Relius - Always. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Makoto - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Taokaka - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Hazama - Never.
Hakumen - Always. Allows you to IAD j.B j.C after the RC, so you can do instant j.C from further away (tight timing).
Kagura - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Tager - Always. Allows you to IAD j.B j.C after the RC, so you can do instant j.C from further away.
Litchi - Never.
Ragna - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C works on block but not on hit.
Bullet - Never.
Terumi - Never.
Azrael - Never.
Noel - Never.
Izayoi - Never.
Amane - Never.
Jin - Only in idle. 6B -> j.C works on block, but the j.C hits late. Does not work on hit.
Arakune - Only in extra idle animation while crouching.
Carl - Always. 6B -> instant j.C works on block but not on hit.
Kokonoe - Never.
Tsubaki - Never.
Valkenhayn - Top of breathing animation or in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C works on block but not on hit.
Rachel - Never.
Bang - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.
Platinum - Only in certain parts of idle animation.
Nu - Only in block stun. 6B -> instant j.C does not work.

Just wanted to say hello to Kagura new move, his Dragon Punch B. Everyone say "hello"

http://blazblue.jp/images/topics/140805/technical.pdf

Hello. Restrooms are on the right and the cafeteria is straight across the hallway. Be wary of your coworker Dragon Punch C, he doesn't quite get along with a lot of the other movelists in the building.