Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Yuuki Terumi Gameplay Discussion

https://www.youtube....WH9qLk&t=15m37sAwesome low damage CH 6A combo with two relaunches

Tested this combo and noticed something very odd: If you do CH 6A > IAD > j.C > 5C (2) > 2C > 22C, the 22C whiffs on Ragna.

I checked if the difference in distance between both could be the problem with 6A > 2D > 5C (2) > 2C > 22C, but it is same in both combos.

Tested this combo and noticed something very odd: If you do CH 6A > IAD > j.C > 5C (2) > 2C > 22C, the 22C whiffs on Ragna.

I checked if the difference in distance between both could be the problem with 6A > 2D > 5C (2) > 2C > 22C, but it is same in both combos.

The 22C whiffing on Ragna at some heights is a problem we have since 1.0, so better use 3C.

Been messing around a little bit in training. Sad to find they took out overdrive cancels on j.2D; bad overhead is badder.

Anyone got advice for learning the 2366D input after 22C midscreen? Having trouble trying to find the right timing after 22C, and my hand just doesn't seem to want to do 2366. Probably gonna have to spend a while grinding this one out.

Been messing around a little bit in training. Sad to find they took out overdrive cancels on j.2D; bad overhead is badder.

Anyone got advice for learning the 2366D input after 22C midscreen? Having trouble trying to find the right timing after 22C, and my hand just doesn't seem to want to do 2366. Probably gonna have to spend a while grinding this one out.

Now that I've started playing BBCPEX, I can feel the 2366D pain: no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't ends well, If I do 23656D it does a microdash and 5D, and if I do 236[6D] it does a microdash and 6D.

What's the trick for doing that thing correctly?

Still working on it, but I've got it down somewhat. I'm finding 23656D is working best for me. I start the input right as the opponent hits the wall. Helps to slow down your motion input, I noticed it's hard to get a consistent 236 motion if you rush it.

Did anyone here already knew that CH 3C connects into 2D? Though you have to commit to it, the timing has to precise.

That works?!

I've got 2366D down consistently on the 1P side, 2P side is sadly a mess for me. Some more tips that'll hopefully help.

* Turn on input display in Training Mode and set the dummy to blocking Everything. Practice the hell out of 236D on both sides until it's clean and consistent.

* Start adding 56 at the end of your inputs, you'll see the micro-dash before Snake Bite if you're doing it right.

* Start slow until you're comfortable with the input. You don't need to be fast on the 236D for Snake Bite to come out, just clean on the motion.

* If you're doing 23656D and getting dashing 5D or 6D, it means your 236D input was not clean. In my case, I saw I was actually doing 266D every time I got 5D/6D.

* When you feel good with 2366D, start trying it with 22C. You just need to find the right timing to do the input here now that you have the motion down.

* If you get Snake Bite without the dash, it means you did the input early. Try waiting a little longer. I found waiting till the opponent hits the wall after the last kick works best for me.

My FC 6B for now are these:

1. FC 6B > Overdrive > 632146D: 7K damage.It needs 100 heat. It doesn't matter how much health Terumi has, and it works in midscreen and corner.

2. FC 6B > 66 Overdrive > 623B; 5B > 5C > 2C > 6D > 236D: 5K damage. It needs 50 heat. It can be done with 100% health, but if Terumi has less enough for the 6D to be enhanced, then the 236D must be delayed. It's for midscreen.

3. FC 6B > 66 Overdrive > 623B; 5B > 6D; delayed 22C lvl 1; 5B > 5C > 3C > 236D: 5.3K damage. It needs 50 heat and it's corner-only.

4. FC 6B > (66 AB) > 66 5B > 5c > 2C > 5D > 6B > 6D > 236D: 2.9K damage (3.8K with the Crush Trigger). For midscreen and corner.

5. FC 6B > (66 AB) > 3C > 22C lvl 2; 5B > 5C > 2C > 5D > 6D > 236D: 4.7K damage with the Crush Trigger (I forgot to test without it). Corner-only.

AB: Crush Trigger. Being like this (AB) means it's optional.

That emote is confusing the shit out of me. I'm assuming it's crush trigger. Also, you put 5B twice in the fourth one.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

That emote is confusing the shit out of me. I'm assuming it's crush trigger. Also, you put 5B twice in the fourth one.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Edited.

2. FC 6B > 66 Overdrive > 623B; 5B > 5C > 2D > 6D > 236D: 5K damage. It needs 50 heat. It can be done with 100% health, but if Terumi has less enough for the 6D to be enhanced, then the 236D must be delayed. It's for midscreen.

How do you get the 5C>2D to connect?

Non-Fatal 6B [100 REQ]

6B > Orochi B > 2C > 22CCC > 5B > 5D > 6D > 236D > 632146D [6620]

*This can also corner carry from mid screen (EXACT STARTING POSITION) without the end super by cancelling the last hit of Orochi and chasing the body. This does [4890/49]

Fatal 6B - Corner [75 REQ]

FC 6B > CT > Orochi B > 22C > 5C > 2C > 5D > 6D > 236D [5657/59]

Fatal-6B <30% - Corner [75 REQ]

FC 6B > CT > OD > 623B > 5B > 5D > 6D > 5C > 5D > 236D > 623B > Orochi B [8316]   {8042 with 632146D}

Can anyone comfirm this for me? I flooked it last night and i dont remember if its combo-able.

At the wall, 6D ~22C right as they land

Unless its been discussed already XD

Can anyone comfirm this for me? I flooked it last night and i dont remember if its combo-able.

At the wall, 6D ~22C right as they land

Unless its been discussed already XD

But in which combo? and What level of 22C?

The level of 22C doesnt matter. you can try something like 3C 5D 6D and right before they hit the ground, inputing a 22C of any level. I just want to know if that 22C links up.

The level of 22C doesnt matter. you can try something like 3C 5D 6D and right before they hit the ground, inputing a 22C of any level. I just want to know if that 22C links up.

For what I know it should, but the timing isn't exactly easy. And you better should go for 22C before adding the 6D or the Drive proration will reduce a lot the damage of the combo.

For what I know it should, but the timing isn't exactly easy. And you better should go for 22C before adding the 6D or the Drive proration will reduce a lot the damage of the combo.

Ok good idea.

I normally would think to use this at the corner on a crouching opponent: 5B 5C 5D 6B 6C and instead of 236D, do the stomp and then hopefully a ender that will work. But yeah, if it reduces the damage by alot its prob not wise to do it XD